:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wilson. Richie stays. Too much depth at RB.

mosley was looking nice too and exum. Health to me seems to be the determining factor for this team. Gotta have guys that can stay on the field. Every winning team does.

I think Moore is a lock. If you count Ronald Blair as an edge rusher, the 49ers only really have 3 with Ford, Bosa and Blair.

Good news, fellas. It looks like the entire team might be getting healthy at the perfect time. I'm hoping Bosa is ready for week 1, but if it's close, I'd sit him. We don't want that **** to linger the entire season.

I kind of figured they were downplaying some of these injuries and they would have been playing already if it was the regular season

I was rewatching highlights and realized that Solly was out in coverage in the flat on 1 other play besides the touchdown :smh:

Can't cut Richie James. It would be dumb.

donte whitner was on the radio today and when asked about who would be his lock for top 3 WRs he said pettis, quise, and RJJ. hope lynch and shanny were listening.

I would be flabbergasted if he doesn't make the 53. I love Pettis, but Richie might be the team's best returner right now. He's also been arguably the best WR in the preseason. We've been hearing about how he's been tearing it up since OTAs. I think dude has a ton of potential.

Who knows what Richie James becomes. He may never amount to anything. But I know what a guy like Jordan Matthews is, and I'd rather roll the dice on Richie James. Not to mention Richie is a homegrown Niner. I know that probably doesn't mean much to some, but it sure as hell means something to a front office looking to establish a good draft track record.

Broncos seemed to have been interested in a trade for either of our backup qb. 49ers declined..

Street is going back to the IR. Keeping it 100, I don't think he's looked good at all. I don't know if his knee is still ****ed or if it's because he's gained weight after he was told he was playing inside, but he isn't moving well.

Back
Top Bottom