:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Street is going back to the IR. Keeping it 100, I don't think he's looked good at all. I don't know if his knee is still ****ed or it's because he looks like he's gained weight to play inside, but he isn't moving well.
What happen to #60 that feasted in the Broncos game? Or #71 that did work in the Cowboys game?

Kevin Given(60) will probably make it to the practice squad. He had a good game on Saturday, not not as good as his previous one. I hope we can keep him around.

Not gonna lie boys. I think Chiefs thought the Tendinitis In Dee Ford’s knee over the past couple years would be a future issue. That’s why they were willing to trade last year’s best NFL speed rusher.

I’m nervous about that acquisition but I think it will pay dividends if he can play maybe 11to 16 games a year over next 3 to 4 years at best of his abilities.

This Coleman signing looking better as the days go by

Smith & McKinnon, two big signings that didn’t pan out

They should just IR McKinnon and be done with it. Dude can't get through one practice. How the hell is he going to get in shape for an actual game?

It's crazy how different everyone's body responds to a torn ACL. Jet can't get through a practice; Kwon was flying around the field on Saturday night, which is crazy considering he tore his months after McKinnon.

Dam Jet situation not looking good for him or the team. No matter how much skill, if you can't get on the field its tough in this league.

For the contract folks in here, is it laid out to where the team can cut him? Breida, Coleman, Wilson Jr. seem like a good combo with Juice. Hell Mostert as well.

Dam Jet situation not looking good for him or the team. No matter how much skill, if you can't get on the field its tough in this league.

For the contract folks in here, is it laid out to where the team can cut him? Breida, Coleman, Wilson Jr. seem like a good combo with Juice. Hell Mostert as well.
I think there is more dead money the Niners would take on if they cut him this year. Next year, I read the dead money would be only around $2mill. So I'm assuming they keep him on the IR and see if he can return at some point this season, if not, stash him and go over the options next offseason.

Big oof

At the time we wildly overpaid him expecting to prove the doubters wrong with his utility

Now we’ve overpaid him and didn’t even get a regular season snap out of him :blush:

I know we have cap to spare but that money could have gone to important places like bidding on the big free agents at safety to upgrade the secondary

Joshua Garnett getting play time tonight, this is gonna be his last chance to show he has anything worth making the 49ers roster. Lack of depth at guard getting pretty scary, DTs gonna feast on our interior O line this season if we can't figure it out.

Most of 9er WRs will sit out but Richie James, Kendrick Bourne, and Jordan Mathews going to get decent amount of snaps to continue to sort out that roster battle. Deebo will also be out there to get some more live snaps but he's obviously already a lock for the roster.

CJ to get a lot of playtime, could be an audition for trade bait

Julian Taylor, Damontre Moore, Kevin Givens will be out there likely battling for the last spot on the DL with Kentavious Street going to IR.

Garnett gotta go. If you can't get on the field, you're ****ing worthless.

What's sad is guys like Garnett, Ward, AA were really healthy players in college. All three have been injury-plagued in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom