:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yoooooo ... you know football is coming up when that **** talk starts with all different fan bases from work :evil:

talking **** to all the raida and cowboy fans at work (all in good fun).

WEEEE BACCCKKK IN THIS!

I have never been so glad to miss out on a WR. AB is a hot mess. Def something we don’t need with all the previous noise from the past years.

Solomon Thomas 2nd string DE :lol:

Either our coaching staff are a bunch of brainless morons, or Solomon Thomas needs to be sent packing. And I refuse to believe our coaches are idiots.

Either our coaching staff are a bunch of brainless morons, or Solomon Thomas needs to be sent packing. And I refuse to believe our coaches are idiots.

I mean, nick bosa is second string on that thing too

Think he’ll be rotating at DE/DT alongside Armstead and Taylor behind Buckner.

We got a lot of damn depth and versatility on the line

Thomas is one of 4 players drafted in the first round of the 2017 draft that isnt a starting player for his team. I hope Thomas finally shows something like the rest of you all hope. My expectations just couldnt be lower. This is a make or break year for ST.

Well if they stop playing him on the edge he will be fine

Two things. 1, you, me or anyone else has no clue if he will be "fine" if he stops playing outside. And 2- "fine" is not acceptable for the #3 pick in the draft.

Big year for him. Hope he balls out, but not optimistic.

He says he’s playing with a clearer head this year.

I believe him. I’m sure coaching staff believes in him. He does need to have some splash plays(sacks, forced fumbles, TFL’s) early in the season feels like. Patience from fan base has run thin and it’s well understood. It’s year 3. There was a time through 4 to 6 weeks as a rookie he was one of the league leaders in Tackles for loss. He’s got it inside him.

But game day in 4 days. Let’s get it fellas.
My body is ready.

Would love Coleman to have a year for both the 9ers and by fantasy squad. I might go pick up Deebo too

Breida deserves the nod over Tevin imo. He's way more explosive. But i expect a 55/45 split or something along those lines. Maybe 60/40.

Idk about “way more explosive”

Dont sleep on TeCo

Back
Top Bottom