:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao y’all funny I give no ****s about who I draft, it’s best man up or next man up

Speaking of which Bucs’ LaVonte David (LB) and Justin Evans (S) are both drafted by teams in my IDP league and both still considered questionable.

We might catch a big break if those guys can’t get healthy by Sunday.

David’s their best LB and Evans is a starter when he can stay healthy

Pettis for Brown. Goodwin and a pick for Brown.

Yes, I am serious. Make it happen, Lynch!

Antonio Brown threatened to punch his GM in the face because of the fines levied against him.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lynch would give AB a three piece combo.

watch

Last edited:
Setting my lineup for my Fantasy Team and Fan Dual really makes it feel like football is finally here! Lol Looking forward to watching tonight's game even though we're not playing.

Also wanted to say that I was checking out a lot of these "expert" picks for the weekend and 90% of them have the Bucs. A lot of these guys don't trust Jimmy G at all. Really hope we put 40 on the board so they can take notice!

Man no wonder they kept all these safeties, Ward gonna struggle to stay healthy again. I feel like he goes way too hard in practice to show his worth.

Jimmy Ward 6 broken bones in 6 seasons lol

9ers pretty ****ED at safety

Sure am glad the front office decided to stick with exact same safety group :rolleyes

so at safety rn we have Tartt, Exum, & Moore :sick:

Sure they’ll pull up marcell Harris or someone from practice squad if Ward can’t play

But still

This gotta be worst safety group in league

Back
Top Bottom