:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo marcus peters got MURDERED out there

On another note, was there a niner fan wearing a richard sherman jersey cheering for the rams? Wtf?

Rams are garbage. We bout to pressure Goff like crazy and Sherm gonna "crabtree" every Ram receiver and get in they heads lol

94FDA6CA-9A43-4CE8-8AA4-A0B227FA19B7.jpeg

Yo marcus peters got MURDERED out there

On another note, was there a niner fan wearing a richard sherman jersey cheering for the rams? Wtf?
There was a kid in Steve Young throwback cheering the rams too. LA really is la la land wtf.

Peters got his clock cleaned, that lineman’s getting fined no doubt. Feels good to be in first but that Cleveland D is legit and we’ll need keep Chubb in check while keeping baker on his toes.

I know they were down all game but if you told me last year before Gurley's injury that Goff was going to throw 68 times in a game I wouldn't believe you.

Now we need the Rams to win on Thursday vs the Seahawks and we need to take care of business next Monday. Setting us up for a big game on the 13th to go 2 games ahead!

Would I be jumping the gun by saying "Your NFC West champion San Fran Cisco forty niners!"

Lol

Know what fellas, I think we got this.
Just no more injuries. And get Ramsey for a 1st and Solomon, please

:rofl: cant believe that dude w the young jersey out there cheering for the rams :smh:

Marcus got decapitated tho holy hell

54 points allowed is what stands out the most to me thus far. I wanna see this team be a better defensive unit than the one they got over there in Boston

Peters got his clock cleaned, that lineman’s getting fined no doubt.

IDK why teammates insist on rushing to pick up and celebrate with their teammate when they're clearly out of it. peters' body was absolutely limp and yet someone was shaking him around.

was it a late/fineable hit? i watched the replay and it looks like he hit him just as he's crossing the goal line. didn't look like he went for the head, but maybe that boy is just hella strong for a lineman

Well, its a lineman at full speed against a DB, we know how that collision is going to end up.

Either way, good to see the Rams lose. But I'm not getting ahead of myself. The Niners have to clean up a lot on their end. You look at how Woods and Cupp went off today, I think our secondary is going to have a long day if the front line fails to bring pressure to Goff.

Excited though. I hope the Niners take care of business on Monday against the Browns. I want to believe they will win.

schedule makers did niner fans no favors. the team is finally playing exciting football after half a decade of misery and then they randomly throw in a 15 day lay-off after just three games. a **** tease like no other

Back
Top Bottom