:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tarell brown did his thang when he finally got his chance under harbaugh

that secondary of brown, goldson, whitner and carlos rodgers...i'd have to say they certainly overachieved for a few years. but i guess that's what happens when you have HoF talent on the dline and LBs
Bro Goldson and Whitner epitomize contact courage.

Whats this chatter about Roquan Smith retiring?
Wow, really? He said he was planning on playing in London this week. So, IDK.

Would be crazy if he decide to step away. Based on the report, it seemed he wasn't acting himself the past week and that was the reason for him being inactive.

It would be fitting for Roquan to retire. I did call him baby P-Willy during the draft process lol.

But I haven't heard that reported by anyone credible. It sounds like dude is going through some personal ****.

Baby Bosa might be the only reason i like ohio state. Other than that, have always disliked their teams. for some reason I just never enjoyed watching urban meyer run that team

Do you guys think Verrett is really hurt or are the Niners doing him a favor by not waiving him and allowing him to collect a paycheck? How banged up was he after the Steelers game?

How bad is Hurd's back? Would've been cool for him to come back this week.

I hope Taylor is back this week.

Id rather Hurd be 100%. Dude had a fracture in his back, thats some serious ****. When do we get Trent Taylor back?

rams are saying Gurleys healthy

Gurley:
1B5B66DF-51D8-4580-85C6-E5809A5D1079.jpeg

Yo i was wondering why they needed to get matthews back, then realized hurd headed to the IR :smh:

Is it szn ending IR?

Hurd is that secret weapon....lets hope he gets better so we can see him on the field. He needs to take all the damn vitamins, the Acai and have some horse meat.

Hurd gotta get on the field first to be anything.... sucks, but his injury isn't minor. Gotta get that back healed!

Back
Top Bottom