:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya i heard he has a groin injury

not ideal but i mean we already have a pretty deep crop of receivers.

and kyle only puts 1-2 WRs on the field, at a time, really 3 at the max at ever from what ive seen.

Goodwin, Dante Pettis, Kendrick Bourne probably gonna just see a little more snaps than they have first 5 games.

Looks like its going to rain up until 2pm est tomorrow for the game :smh:

I’m not doing it.

as much as i dont like to "jump the gun" and jinx things, games against a 1-5 team are ones that a contending team should win especially when you're significantly better than your competition on both sides of the ball.

for the first time in a minute, im confident in this squad.

Niners need to jump on them early and take away all
Hope just like in Cinci and against the browns. Let them hang around a bit and things get weird

its gonna be another *** whooping like the one the browns got

have you guys looked at the skins roster? adrian peterson, vernon davis, and case keenum are basically their best players on offense. thats not saying much. i highly doubt their offense is gonna score much if any against 9ers defense.

skins defense at least has a little more talent sprinkled in, ryan kerrigan, josh norman, landon collins, & the young guy montez sweat could become a handful

but the 9ers are gonna deal them a stiff L. i'd say:

49ers ~ 30
Skins ~ 10

I have the Niners winning. My hope is they stay focused and take care of business early.

Here's the thing, if it's gonna rain all game I'd rather see us escape the game with zero injuries than pitch a shutout tbh

Having said that....

Niners 35, 'Skins 0

I got us getting it done. Final, SF 27, WAS 10.

Tevin and Kittle have nice days.

T Cole 19 carries 117 and a TD. 4 receptions 65 yards

George 8 catches 105 and a TD. Huge in the run game. He’s a monster and it’s raining lol. Go NINERS!

And skins pitch is the most garbage of all when its muddy and ****. No injuries pls

Back
Top Bottom