:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ignoring the Niner stuff, JLC is the worst reporter in the business. Not sure how this dude continues to get cited after all the years of incorrect reports. I'm positive this dude just makes **** up and passes it off as a rumor/source.

We should be trying to aquire another WR though. Our core is unproven and made up of young/injured players.

Coach them up. This is the NFL. Team has invested three day-two picks in the last two drafts. Coach these mother****ers up.

Coach.them.up.

Besides, I don't think they've really been able to utilize the passing game the way Shanny wants with Staley and McGlinchey going down.

Last edited:
Lets go fellas!

Rain looked to be coming down pretty good when they cut to Shanny a bit ago

If it comes down to a FG or two we’ve already failed

this should be full speed foot on their throat from the get go

49DD46F9-E9E0-43A4-9B73-17CF41F98E14.jpeg

Only able to watch the first 20 mins. Hopefully we score a touchdown or two. Lets go!!

Coach them up. This is the NFL. Team has invested three day-two picks in the last two drafts. Coach these **********ers up.

Coach.them.up.

Besides, I don't think they've really been able to utilize the passing game the way Shanny wants with Staley and McGlinchey going down.
I'm all in for coaching the young fellas up, but you can't teach experience, and hopefully for us this season, playoff experience.

Back
Top Bottom