:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that’s a huge loss on a big week. greenlaw gonna have to step it up and play lights out

**** man

i know an injury can happen on any given play but i cant help but hate Thursday night games even more now

I remember Greenlaw was making some plays in preseason, minus the pass coverage and he also had a sack last night so i have hope but man, Kwon brought some big time energy and toughness every single game. Right before the toughest stretch of the season too :angry:

if josh Gordon comes in humming like Kenyan drake did for Az we could have some problems.

it was already a tough match up and this likely to make it even tougher.

thank based god at least joe Staley, Kyle juice, Witherspoon, and McG should be back rocking with us

Fun time yesterday at the game. Made the turnaround trip from LA and then back after the game.

Like the Rams game there was A LOT of Niner faithful in the building. Next to the stadium there is like this shopping/dining complex with a bunch of restaurants and bars. WAY more Niner fans around there too. One of the bars seemed to have some sort of official party because they had banners that said Welcome Navarro Bowman and they had a bunch of DJ's and this 49ers rapper. Literally every song was 49ers related and some people in the crowd knew who he was cause they were singing along.Wish I would of gotten his name...

Again its really hard to stress how many of the Faithful were out there. Felt like a home game. The actual game itself was fun. AZ fans are really chill. May have to make this a yearly tradition.

This time last year was looking forward to the draft.

The biggest addition IMO has to be Coach Kocurek. The guys last year had some flashes but they weren’t as violent as they are now.

Man this front office deserves some respek on their name.

THAT'S MY ****ING QUARTERBACK

4239B296-1E19-4DE8-9548-F437864BB990.gif

Back
Top Bottom