:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Him and brunskill have played nice

people were predicting a dumpster fire with Mc glinchey and Staley out, but these two have pretty much held it down, especially considering some of the pass rushers they’ve faced

I'm starting to believe this dude might be Staley's eventual replacement.

Guys like him are why I can’t emphasize the importance of seat picks enough. I like Staley but he’s done here if the kids stays healthy and we can pay him.

Guys like him are why I can’t emphasize the importance of seat picks enough. I like Staley but he’s done here if the kids stays healthy and we can pay him.

chill my guy. as long as staley isn't trying to block von miller, he's still the goods.

Pump the brakes. Staley is done here?? He just signed a contract in the offseason to finish his career here contract extends till year 2020-2021
Done was a poor choice but he’s approaching the tail end of his career.
Nah, this the backup to my OG AceBoogie ScroogeMcBuckz account that I forgot the password to.

Last edited:
Have y’all tripped on how dorky this team is?

Like I’m so used to a good niners team being full of dawgs.

jimmy g is the attractive dork. Kittle is the wrestling obsessed loud kid in class. Pettis is the guy everyone knows is probably gay but now one brings it up. There are no killers on this team and it’s kinda endearing.

Have y’all tripped on how dorky this team is?

Like I’m so used to a good niners team being full of dawgs.

jimmy g is the attractive dork. Kittle is the wrestling obsessed loud kid in class. Pettis is the guy everyone knows is probably gay but now one brings it up. There are no killers on this team and it’s kinda endearing.
Are you drunk?

Back
Top Bottom