:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he got the numbers right tho, just gota swap spots 👀
Related image

Dre Greenlaw stepped up HUGE in this game. Should the niners go on to the SB, we’re gonna call that the tackle of the decade.

also, maybe this is an exaggeration but yall notice that russ targeted sherman’s WR about 0 times?

Bosa played very well, wasn’t able to sack Russ but put plenty of pressure and made some big tackles

Am I reaching. But only team which worries me at home is Seattle due to familiarity.

GB and New Orleans out their comfort zone are vulnerable.

i want round 3 though. Payback from 2013.

At this point the trio of K.Williams-Witherspoon-Moseley is looking super shaky tbh. How they're performing ain't gonna cut it against Brees, Mahomes, Jackson because they would throw their way over and over like there was no tomorrow.

These 3 cats better start manning up and get their heads in the game. I'm tired of their soft *** play.

I wouldn’t mind a Round 3. This team ain’t scared of them. We still haven’t faced them at 100%. And we know that our best is better than their best. Would love to completely embarrass them in the playoffs.

At this point the trio of K.Williams-Witherspoon-Moseley is looking super shaky tbh. How they're performing ain't gonna cut it against Brees, Mahomes, Jackson because they would throw their way over and over like there was no tomorrow.

These 3 cats better start manning up and get their heads in the game. I'm tired of their soft *** play.

i think getting Dee Ford back will help mask a lot of the issues plaguing the secondary. The dline has been stout against the run between the tackles but they havent shown an ability to generate pressure against QBs for the past month. Matt Ryan looked extra comfortable out there picking apart the secondary. You give a bad qb time, he’ll look great.

Was about to turn in for the night but decided to watch the full highlights again first. Now I am all jacked up again. lol

bro I’m gonna do the exact same thing tonite.

This is one of the most satisfying victories I’ve watched as a fan of any team. After losing in seattle in the nfccg and seeing how that loss took the soul out of this franchise for the next five years, beating them in seattle felt like they finally exorcised some demons. It’s up there with game 6 of the 2015 finals

Back
Top Bottom