:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DC niner gannng
32AFAB86-E6B1-4AC8-A6F3-DE7A2F107C7E.jpeg

But, but, but Jimmy G is unproven and expensive. Should have franchised him.

But,but, but Nick Bosa has long history of injury why would they risk the 2 overall pick on a guy with such a history of injury.

But, but, but John Lynch coaching staff and especially Robert Saleh this is year 3 and your on the hot seat now because, Solomon and Rueban didn’t work out and your team has 10 wins in 2 full seasons now.

Hopefully home field advantage doesn't cause the team to relax and lose focus. Our 2 biggest wins of the season came on the road. I think this team plays better on the road. We need Levi's to be rockin even louder than Candlestick.

Yo anybody notice Jimmy has turned a page. He's hasn't been throwing those WTF picks or super sketchy passes lately. Earlier in the year every time he threw the ball I would get nervous. That's gone now. He's finally turning the corner I think. His progression has been amazing this year IMO.

Hopefully home field advantage doesn't cause the team to relax and lose focus. Our 2 biggest wins of the season came on the road. I think this team plays better on the road. We need Levi's to be rockin even louder than Candlestick.

I think this team has very good veteran leaders that know what it takes to win. I don't see them relaxing because they have home-field.

Yo anybody notice Jimmy has turned a page. He's hasn't been throwing those WTF picks or super sketchy passes lately. Earlier in the year every time he threw the ball I would get nervous. That's gone now. He's finally turning the corner I think. His progression has been amazing this year IMO.

That pick to Ramsay in the 2nd quarter against the Rams seemed to be that WTF throw we're all accustomed to but it was Ramsay and he did a nice job baiting him.

Yesterday Jimmy had a hell of a game though, the only questionable throws I can remember were the low throw to Sanders where he was wide open (I'm starting to think that's how Sanders likes the ball though) and the high screen to Mostert. He even seemed to do a better job of securing the ball this game when he saw the sack coming. I forget who the d-lineman was but Jimmy was about to roll out to the left and spun back to almost secure the ball I think it was the third quarter.

For sure. You can tell Jimmy was rusty coming off injury back in the season and still not having the full experience of playing as a a starter under his belt. As the season has gone along, he continued to learn from his mistakes, tighten up his game, and absorb Shannahan's playbook in more depth. He's definitely shown great progression as the season has gone along.

Back
Top Bottom