:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He seems to always be trailing or a second/step too late. He got killed on a few crossing routes where he was on Lockette. You'd think a guy his size woudl disrupt Lockette at the line, because if he beats you he is GONE

Look at how egregious this is. He didn't get a finger on DK Metcalf, who is 6-3, 230 lbs. WRs that big are easier to jam because their bodies present a big target. Unfortunately, Ahkello literally just tries to run and mirror WRs like a small CB. He's been doing this since he was a rookie.

Look at how egregious this is. He didn't get a finger on DK Metcalf, who is 6-3, 230 lbs. WRs that big are easier to jam because their bodies present a big target. Unfortunately, Ahkello literally just tries to run and mirror WRs like a small CB. He's been doing this since he was a rookie.

Perfect example of a reactionary and boneheaded player instead of a proactive and intelligent one who wants to MAKE PLAYS. That's why he always a step behind imo. All mental.

Cut him immediately. And Pettis. We dont need softies on a physical football team.

Moseley played DK well in their first matchup. Why didn't they make that move sooner? Doesn't make sense.

Def seems like he hasn't changed. I think in the beginning of the season the Pass Rush masked his inability to use his size. He was mirroring WRs early on, but QBs had absolutely zero time to throw accurate passes.

I think at this point with how well Moseley was playing in the 2 months he started in Akhellos place, he deserves another shot with spoons poor play.

Last edited:

That's pathetic, didn't even interrupt his stride from scrimmage.

My friend is going to the game, me hoping they restock on them trucker hats or Thursday night lights jacket, i told him to be on the lookout when he gets there for the playoffs.

That shirt :nthat:

Attachments

• 372AC177-02FE-4537-9BD9-E74FDD62B269.png
    372AC177-02FE-4537-9BD9-E74FDD62B269.png
    795.5 KB · Views: 315
That delay of game penalty....we Haven’t talked enough about how big that was for us. That was the game right there imo.
Yeah that was the byproduct of Pete Carroll attempting to get Marshawn Lynch in there with about 14 seconds on the game clock.

Idiotic move on his behalf.

Last edited:
Anyone know why Jimmy stopped throwing to Sanders in the 2nd half? There's been a couple games now where Eman is involved early and we build a lead then he disappears and our lead vanishes. Not saying there's a correlation but jus sayin tho

Yeah that was the by product of Pete Carroll attempting to get Marshawn Lynch in there with about 14 seconds on the game clock.

Idiotic move on his behalf.

anybody else feel like pete was trying to make up for not giving lynch the rock in the super bowl? :lol:

just seemed like they were trying extra hard to get him in the end zone

We all definitely believed in Kyle making use of his weapons. I think with Kittle, Deebo, Mostert and Eman he’s been able to Run what we all knew he could. A potent offense.

One thing Kyle has definitely evolved or improved at is not being afraid to bench a guy or move on to the next man. Since Goodwin and Pettis have disappeared, and Mosterts rise this offense has been crazy good.

I used to be pumped with the production we got from Bruce but Juice is on another level. That block he threw on that Deebo run for the TD was amazing

This team is so damn fun to watch fellas. The dline, having a good QB who can get the ball down the field/put up points on crucial drives, the RB rotation, Juice being so versatile, Sanders that reliable vet presence for the wideouts, Deebo being reliable and versatile, KB seems like hes always making a clutch and crucial play, Kittle being Kittle and bringing that energy and leadership, oline and the backups stepping up all season long, Sherm doesnt see a ton of action but thats a W in itself as well as his leadership, Freds been great and mannnn Greenlaw channeled his inner Kwon on that final stop:evil:

i think Richie is going to make some plays in the playoffs, i know its tough getting in there with Deebo, Emmanuel and KB playing well but i just have a feeling Shanny’s got something in his bag for Richie

Back
Top Bottom