:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t care what anyone says, I still don’t like that homerun deep call on 3rd and 10.
Why has this been our go to call in KEY situations this year. We have shown that we can NOT consistently hit this throw.

We got away from what we do best. Shanahan has not learned from his last Super Bowl appearance or losses in games like Seattle this year. You MUST run the ball and keep the clock moving. Our passing game is not good enough to have confidence in those completions to keep the clock going

also felt like the refs were terrible but im going to try not to use this as an excuse. Even with that, we had our chance to win

feel bad for staley. Thats my guy. Might get his jersey. Glad i didnt buy any Super Bowl merch.

we could have and SHOULD have won and thats the worst part

Attachments

• 65045F46-450A-4648-BF87-0CF0C98B4D2D.gif
    65045F46-450A-4648-BF87-0CF0C98B4D2D.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 742
Can’t believe people in here suggesting to get rid of Jimmy for Tom if opportunity presents itself.

Jimmy is now like 25-6 as a starter.

He is, but is he good enough to get us #6 is the biggest question mark i have. we can all hope he makes a huge leap, but do you have faith in his decision making?

i honestly do not.

He is, but is he good enough to get us #6 is the biggest question mark i have. we can all hope he makes a huge leap, but do you have faith in his decision making?

i honestly do not.
Papi he’s gonna be leading this team for the next 10 no doubt in my mind. Needed to play better in the 4th last night agreed.

They were holding the entire game. We still should’ve won. If we committed to the run in the 4th I’m positive we could’ve put together a long drive ending in points.

Good season. Could’ve been something special though. We’ll be in the mix again next season.

They got away with hella holds, but since it's hindsight we'll sound like sore losers.

Anybody calling for Jimmy's job should be socked, he ran the plays that were called and unfortunately sailed the biggest throw of the night.

Shanny officially has the steve young monkey on his back until he finishes in the big game.

Papi he’s gonna be leading this team for the next 10 no doubt in my mind. Needed to play better in the 4th last night agreed.

all in all we should have walked away with that 🏆 last night, even with his below average 4th. shanny deserves what he’s getting right now — ripped in the media. but, i love our coach!

IF Brady is an option, i’m all in if the org wants to make that move. and this isn’t only due to last night. can’t recall a throw, or an improvise Jimmy made all year Tom couldn’t have. from the sanders TD in NO, to the underthrown ball to Deebo in Baltimore.

on another note, we gotta find a way to get Dee Ford outta here. he’s virtually non-existent.

Slow down on the hot takes with Ford Jimmy and Kyle. It was just 2 weeks ago we were praising them. I know it hurts but we will need them going forward.

hate to bring it up following the loss. but, with Jimmy creeping up there in age, do you trust him with 3 years remaining or would you take a flier on a 42 year old Tom?

Can’t believe people in here suggesting to get rid of Jimmy for Tom if opportunity presents itself.

Jimmy is now like 25-6 as a starter.

Had me googling Jimmy's age and he's only 28. "Creeping up there in age" made me think dude was like 33 or something:lol:

they held on on almost every offensive play. after their first couple of possessions it was obvious the refs were gonna let it slide.

the call on kittle was still worse

hit the bomb to Sander's, no PI on Kittle, or stop that 3rd and 15 and the outcome is different. This is what makes football so crazy.

Chiefs played us smart. 9 yard throws and short yardage conversions from Williams.
We were ballin 45 minutes, just shrunk when it mattered most.

I am really interested in our team moving forward and how we can improve our roster. Hoping we can stay motivated next year and hungrier. With injuries and cap our windows can shrink real quick.

Tough way to end the season, def. felt like we let this one go. Our return game yesterday was :sick:, but gotta give credit to the Chiefs. They made the plays when needed most. **** Clark tho.

This was Jimmy's first full season as a starter, I think he can come back much improved. He'll need too if these guys want to get #6 next year.

This loss still ain't sitting right with this 49ers fan who's witnessed all 5 championships as they happened.

We bettnot go 9-7 next year and look like how the Rams looked this year. That's all I'm saying.

And imo the hot takes are well deserved (temporarily) because they didnt execute after an entire season of executing. Ntm they choked while up 20-10 with 6 minutes left. The criticism is deserved.

Ford was one of our prized acquisitions this summer. He played what, half the season lol? Ntm disappeared against his former team after KC been talkin bout him all week? You gotta play wit more pride than that Dee. But I get it, like I said he broken down.

There's a reason why Ford and Houston are no longer there and yet KC defense play better as a team when it counts most. Ford was replaceable and definitely expendable. He better prove himself big time next year. 16 GP, nothing less.

I'm disappointed in Sherm too. Big time. And I'm one of his biggest supporters. Richard Sherman got burned. Twice in the playoffs and Andy Reid took full advantage cause he paid attention to what Revis was saying.

It's the details and Shanny knows this.

We failed to play a complete game yet the entire time we were supposed to be the more complete team. That's what stings the most.

We be back tho. As long as Kyle and Jimmy G don't get caught up in all the "hype" like Kaepernick and Harbaugh did.

End rant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom