:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't think I forgot about you AA ...

multiple times he pushed too far in and didn't hold his edge

i mean i'm sure they wont over this hundreds of times during practice right?

This team executed and played so well all season. Too see that disappear in the 4th is def what was most frustrating to watch.

a lot of blame being thrown around. at least we not in the chip days or hell the tomsula days.

should of could of, at the end, they had a special talent that can flip the game. we've seen it time and time.

Mahomes just had too much time to work with. I will say, that not running it in the 4th more imo was tough to see. I get that everything the chiefs were doing was to stop the run, but they were still getting gashed.

Just woke up. What an incredible experience at the game. I know no one cares, but wanted to share my observations of the experience and the game.

1. Pregame-
The ingress of the stadium blows Levi's out of the water, biggest game in the world, we waited a total of 20 seconds in security line and another 10 seconds in ticket line. Jed and Co..take note. No reason why we should have blackout spots at the entrance of Levis.
The typical "free" tailgate was nothing to write home about, decent crowd but the other stuff was way more popping, but at 200-1000$ for a pregame ticket? Can't do it.

2. Gametime-
Frank Clark-non existent, don't care what the wife beater says, dude is a clown and stays a clown, hasn't done **** all game, didn't do **** and wants to pop off again post game.
Refs=terrible, the call on Kittle? LOL Chiefs held almost every play, plus they missed an obvious pick play on 3rd and long that the chiefs converted.
It's already been said but the game was lost on 2 plays, the 3rd and long conversion with a wide open receiver and then Jimmy overthrowing Eman. One of those plays goes the other way and we win the game. But that's football...

Halftime: LOL I've seen better performances at the San Mateo county fair.

Overall, a helluva experience, Chief fans are dumb as hell for that tomahawk chop, but then again...

We'll be back, but damn this ****ing hurts.

Btw chiefs special teams coverage was good or our blocking was bad, which was it? I felt like we had multiple possessions with terrible starting position from bad returns.

i didnt see any "burst" from richie , but by the time he can turn on a gear chiefs st were already closing in

Chiefs' ST played good.

I'm just thinking about how normal we made Mahomes look. My goodness.

It's going to be a long offseason. Smh.

Yikes just watched the 3rd 15 throw to Tyreke on a different view, he just fooled Ward. Got him turned around and thats all she wrote.

The morning after is always the worst for me. I wake up forgetting about the loss and then it hits me a few minutes into waking up.

Devastated fellas.

I hate to admit it but I was really drunk by the end of the game. An hour or so after the game my wife hugged me and I broke down like a baby on her shoulder.

Btw chiefs special teams coverage was good or our blocking was bad, which was it? I felt like we had multiple possessions with terrible starting position from bad returns.

Richie was def shook when he muffed that return. Chiefs STs took advantage of that and pretty much forced Richie to take the ball out after every kickoff, their kicker did a hell of a job making sure he catches it right at the 1 or 2 yard line forcing him to take the ball out. That chiefs team man, if there was a team to beat us it would be them. Whatever on to the next season.

Richie was def shook when he muffed that return. Chiefs STs took advantage of that and pretty much forced Richie to take the ball out after every kickoff, their kicker did a hell of a job making sure he catches it right at the 1 or 2 yard line forcing him to take the ball out. That chiefs team man, if there was a team to beat us it would be them. Whatever on to the next season.
Yea their kickoffs were on point. At the 1 or 2 every time.

How we feeling this morning Faithful? After the game I immediately deleted it from the DVR and went and did something else to get my mind off of it. Had a few people calling me out on Social Media so I had to address those clowns this morning.

The more I think of it I just feel like Shanahan let us down. I really thought he was going to have a more creative attack through out the game but it was only a few plays and that's it. The Saints game was his best play calling of the year. He doesn't fully trust Jimmy and his play calling shows. When they got the ball back at the end of the 2nd QT he should've called time out. That would've gave them 1:40 to work with and at the very least get the FG and the extra momentum.

20-10 going into the 4th I truly believe that one more TD would've got the job done. Especially after Mahomes threw that pick. We had so many quick 3 and outs and that didn't burn any clock. One more long scoring drive would've done it and 3 scores would of been too much for KC to come back from. Plus it would've gave our defense a little break. Them dudes were gassed in the 4th. They had to chase Mahomes and all them dudes around all game and they did a hell of a job for most of it.

With that said I still believe in our coach and our QB. I hope Shanahan can learn from this and makes himself accountable. Jimmy needs to get better this offseason and I'm sure he will. His record as a starter is still pretty damn good. We got Taylor and Hurd coming back this year and hopefully them dudes can add some much needed fire power. I really hope we can bring everyone back. I love this damn team and it this season was fun as hell. Going to the games, interacting with random people on the street, dapping them up... It was great. The gap between the next Niners game is a whole lot shorter this year compared to previous years! Lets do this again this fall fellas!!

^I want to believe Jimmy is the guy. I think he will take huge strides next year. The talent is there. Last night hurts though. With better QB play, we are preparing for a parade.

^I want to believe Jimmy is the guy. I think he will take huge strides next year. The talent is there. Last night hurts though. With better QB play, we are preparing for a parade.

i have faith in Jimmy. it’s way too early in his career to be making judgments on him.

any aspect of our game is better and we get the dub. we failed on offense, defense and special teams...no way way around it.

i’m glad i’m at disneyland to get my mind off. the sting was real last night.

Bang Bang for life

love the rams in here. we’ll be back. this is just the beginning

The morning after.......still painful but we all have to march on. I’m still Faithful....and I still have faith in Jimmy G. He played good last night.....not great, but not bad either. He can only go with the plays that are called in to him. Hope everyone is or will be okay for the most part.

dont doubt anyone on the squad man. after 4-12 lol.

Bosa balled out btw geeze. Defense was literally ballin. Until 6 minutes to go lol.

Doesn't hurt as much as 2013 and def not as impactful given what last Sunday was like.

On the plus side we wouldn't all been so tired and hungover today if we had won so at least we can go hard at the gym today fellas.

Back
Top Bottom