:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who missed it, get to know your newest Niner. He's got one of the craziest stories.

I know we've talked a lot about Javon Kinlaw the player, but did we talk about Kinlaw the person? This dude has a crazy story. From homeless to the NFL. :nthat: It kind of reminds me of P-Willy's story.

"You don't come from where he came from and not be motivated to succeed at a high level. Hell, he even quit high school so he could get his GED and enroll in JUCO early so he could get his associates in one year and play for our Gamecocks early. We're gonna miss him."

Deebo is about that physicality after the catch. Aiyuk looks like he got that speed and finesse to just out run defenders. Very similar, gonna be fun. I really hope Hurd comes back healthy, he would bring this group full circle.

916 we out here lol...Niners got 2 of Rocklin’s finest in Aiyuk and Ross Dwelley. Not to mention AA.

my cousin lives in rocklin, both her and her husband are doctors, and that community is nice. nothing but gated neighborhoods. it's what i imagine dying and being at the gates of heaven must look like

Kinlaw was the right pick.

RJJ better watch his job, Aiyuk appears to be a more complete receiver and efficient return man.

Last edited:
this is the life of a niner fan. We are always going to be stuck with a "im not sure /Iffy, let's just play it out" situation. We will just have to see if the pick works out whenever the damn season starts due to this dumb annoying virus.

Pumped on that Kinlaw pick, i cant be the only one who absolutely loved and looked forward to watching our defense on the field last season. Watching them make plays and/or flip field position and Shanny on O like :evil:

We did what we had to do by plugging our holes with the best talent available. Now we address CB, possibly add another OT and get whatever the hell we can for Goodwin.

Apparently Shanny likes Deebo so much he went out and drafted another one.

Last edited:
Man I would love to see the 49ers draft board. Shanny saying he had Aiyuk first then Lamb second on his WR board.

Wish in my Mock I had put Aiyuk in there with the 2nd pick. I liked him a lot just thought his skill set somewhat overlaps Deebo’s And they were lookin for size. He’s a big play waiting to happen averaged 18 yards a catch last year.

Kyle obviously covets route running and releases because every guy he’s selected in now year 4 releases and getting off the line have been their strengths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom