:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lynch and Shanahan have always said Aiyuk and Lamb were even but they never mention where Ruggs is at. I believe Ruggs was first and Raiders took him. There was probably a decent gap between Ruggs and Aiyuk/Lamb so they took Kinlaw.

Lynch and Shanahan have always said Aiyuk and Lamb were even but they never mention where Ruggs is at. I believe Ruggs was first and Raiders took him. There was probably a decent gap between Ruggs and Aiyuk/Lamb so they took Kinlaw.

They did say that Lamb and Aiyuk were the highest graded WRs.

18FE45AB-0CBD-4F5C-A186-695E121BAB7E.png

They used him as the cover guy 😂😂

Have yall seen this video about what Alex Smith went through after he broke his leg? Holy ****, his leg is on some Frankenstein ****.

Man I watched that. No way he plays again. That leg looks like it comes from same place nightmares come from.

Yea, he's had a good career even though he never lived up to being #1 overall pick. Hope he spends the rest of his time enjoying it with his family.

They shoulda nvr taken him to the crappiest hospital in maryland, pg hospital. Yeaa it real close to fed ex but that place is garbage water

I think they’re fibbing a little bit lol.

I think they wanted Ruggs.

I do believe what they said about CeeDee. I was watching his highlights and he’s Kyles type of receiver. Very Physical.

i like the move. the niners have depth along the line and losing him to FA won't be the end of the world. you just hope he plays with some extra motivation. if he sets the world on fire next season, it's great that we got the most out of him during another SB run before he gets picked up by someone else.

Contract year is when you normally get their best. Question is if he breaks out we doing another AA? I hope not, I haven’t seen that much potential to say he can do it consistently but you never know.

Contract year is when you normally get their best. Question is if he breaks out we doing another AA? I hope not, I haven’t seen that much potential to say he can do it consistently but you never know.

say Solly balls out, gets 10-13 sacks and signs a $10 million contract with another team. we'd likely get a 3rd or 4th round compensatory pick out of it, no?

before anyone says solly getting double digit sacks is far-fetched and close to impossible, the year 2020 so far has me questioning everything we know as reality. i needa change my avy also :frown:

say Solly balls out, gets 10-13 sacks and signs a $10 million contract with another team. we'd likely get a 3rd or 4th round compensatory pick out of it, no?

before anyone says solly getting double digit sacks is far-fetched and close to impossible, the year 2020 so far has me questioning everything we know as reality. i needa change my avy also :frown:
He ends up with that kind of production they would franchise tag him.

Fr 2020 has been :smh:

all bad.

had to put my dog to sleep a couple weeks ago.
my sister who lives and works in SF caught the covid, shes recovering thank god.
im so washed my back gave out a month ago and i go back to work sunday hitting them front lines /rant

we good tho lets stay healthy and safe.

Fr 2020 has been :smh:

all bad.

had to put my dog to sleep a couple weeks ago.
my sister who lives and works in SF caught the covid, shes recovering thank god.
im so washed my back gave out a month ago and i go back to work sunday hitting them front lines /rant

we good tho lets stay healthy and safe.
Damn bro losing your dog is so damn tough.

Keep your head up G

Just had madden update, Trent and kittle blocking on the left side..with juice leading. It’s a wrap..

Back
Top Bottom