:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta hand it to Alex man, all the criticism and pressure hes had throughout his career. Got some sort of sustainability with the coaching staff with Harb, has a decent year going to the NFCC and then playing pretty well before the concussion the following season (13tds and 5ints) and Kap snatched his job away real quick, went to KC and had some very solid years and Mahomes snatched that away real quick as well and then has this life/limb threatening injury. Like damn man, hes been through it yet still had a very solid career considering all of that

q6uwx31o1zte7vmkqzeg.jpeg

:lol:

Such an admirable thing for Alex to be pushing himself to play. Dude made 90 million + from what I understand through his playing days.

cowboys would be a lot of fun. i think we'd mop the floor with them. and interesting to see ceedee lamb since hes the guy a lot of ppl wanted him for us

saints would be tuff stuff no telling who would win that one if drew brees is back in full gear

frank gore JR is starting college play. if frank can stay in the league for 2 or so more seasons they could be the first father son duo to be active in the NFL at the same time

Got this from someone on Twitter @JayMooreNFL... Matches up with some of the leaked stuff

F77487F1-5C3B-4832-9BC1-19C6DBE04BF9.jpeg

AT new orleans again..i cant stand the schedule makers. these mutha****as always make the niners play the saints in new orleans during the regular season. at least it's early in the season

dallas getting mopped on their home turf on thanksgiving, however, is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom