:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broooo, imagine that. A-Rod finally comes home. That would be incredible.

Shanny and A A Ron, my goodness

1604722487720.gif

U

cant wait for these two to be teammates next year :pimp:

Whats cray my coworker aka super niner fan said. Stop rockn that jimmy jersey. Dude is gone next season and we bringn in Arod....that was week 2

I just don’t see how we get Arod. Why would he leave the Pack when they’re going to be in the Super Bowl this year and all reports says he doesn’t have any animosity with the coaching staff now

I'm telling yall. This dude plays exactly like Mahomes.

When you watch him play live, you can definitely see Mahomes influence on his game. The way he scrambles and just effortlessly flicks the ball down field.... :emoji_heart_eyes:

So this season is over - who should we go after to replace Jimmy next year? Trade or Draft?

Restructure jimmy G deal so that he’s paid less next season

draft most appealing QB in draft to initially sit behind jimmy g and possibly replace as starter if jimmy fares poorly in 2021.

cut cj beathard after 2021 training camp

maintain Nick Mullens as a third string QB during 2021-2022 Transitory period season.

Restructure jimmy G deal so that he’s paid less next season

draft most appealing QB in draft to initially sit behind jimmy g and possibly replace as starter if jimmy fares poorly in 2021.

cut cj beathard after 2021 training camp

maintain Nick Mullens as a third string QB during 2021-2022 Transitory period season.

If Jimmy is open to taking a paycut(unlikely), the team should consider it. But they HAVE to draft a quarterback. It's good to have a backup plan in case the rookie QB isn't ready to play from the jump.

CJ Beathard is gone this offseason. He's a UFA.

Nick Mullens can be retained for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom