:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd guess Sherman, Mostert, Coleman, Garland and Deebo. If that punk mother****er Dee Ford and Weston Richburg would come back, it would make the second half of the season a lot more entertaining.

not gonna lie, these dudes come back and I think we have a strong chance of leap frogging the Lions, Bears and Rams into that final playoff spot.

Rams defense is playing well but I I still don't believe in any of those three teams

I might be mad at the flag and how this league protects Brees, but damn, collapsed lung? **** sounds scary as hell. Hope that man recovers. Never want to see injuries end players' careers.

Yeah straight up. Multiple broken ribs on both sides too :wow: i cringe thinking about how painful it is for him to breathe rn

His olineman did him no favors basically giving Street a turbo boost directly into him with that push

Sigh....Re-build once again.....we were so close last year. Welp, NBA draft on Wednesday.

nahh I wouldn't consider this off season as a rebuilding, a lot pieces are will be in place and the window is still open. regardless of who's taking snaps next year, at full health this team is a playoff team. i mean look at this injury list

Bosa
Mostert and TeCo
Deebo
Solly
Ford
Sherman
Jimmy
Deebo
Kittle
Tartt
Richburg

Just off top that's 11 out of 22 starters who've missed considerable amounts of time. Then you add in Jeff Wilson Jr, Jalen Hurd, and Ronald Blair. That's a quarter of your your 53 man roster that's just gone and you're reduced to just throwing practice squad players out there. Injuries are a part of the game but no team is overcoming this type of season. Makes me realize that as fans, we took this their health last year for granted.

There’s positive signs for next season. Seeing how the NFC is playing out this season, if they were healthy, they would be in the hunt for one of the top seeds. Injuries obliterated them this year.

Depending on where they end up drafting, perhaps they go qb, not sure how much of a drop off in talent it is after Lawrence and Fields to the rest of the qb’s projected to go in the first round, but if they can get their guy, or move up to get their guy without giving up the world, you make that move. They would be a good situation for a rookie qb to come into.

In the event they bring Jimmy back, and don’t draft a qb, a quality backup qb has to be a top priority this offseason to where they can keep their heads above water if Jimmy goes down. Despite his limitations, they can win with Jimmy at qb when he’s healthy. Only thing is he’s injury prone and at this point can’t be depended on to be healthy and available consistently.

Curious to see how they respond coming off the bye. It might not necessarily translate to wins outside of the Dallas and Washington games, but I see them playing hard and competing despite all the injuries, they’re not going to Mail it in. There’s no dominate powerhouse in the NFC right now. They can be right back on top of things next season if they move right.

I was looking at other team's cap situations going into next year with the projected lowered cap, and we're actually in a good spot relative to the rest of the league. Some teams are going to have to cut some really good players. The Saints are $100m over the cap. :rofl:

Matt Maiocco thinks Jimmy will be cut after this season, mainly because he's not an accurate deep ball passer. Hypothetically speaking, who would y'all go after to be the stop gap QB for whoever we get in the draft? Prescott? Trubisky? Fitzmagic? Glennon? Somebody else?

Matt Maiocco thinks Jimmy will be cut after this season, mainly because he's not an accurate deep ball passer. Hypothetically speaking, who would y'all go after to be the stop gap QB for whoever we get in the draft? Prescott? Trubisky? Fitzmagic? Glennon? Somebody else?

I don't see Kyle liking any of those guys sans Prescott, who, if healthy, will likely remain in Dallas.

I still think Kirk Cousins will somehow find his way into a 49er uniform. :lol: Maybe Matt Ryan. They may just keep Jimmy, draft a QB and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom