:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bad, we're 2 games out. It's pretty congested atm. If only Jimmy can get back asap. :frown:

playoffs.png

Watching these two QBs move in/out of the pocket is a thing of beauty :smh:

you feel me??

man the way kyler runs when he's out of the pocket and scrambles into the open field, it looks like he's out there playing backyard football. it's ****ing scary.

****in goodness gracious. he put that ball on the dot 35 yards down field with the rush coming at his face.. and hit the receiver in stride??

how much draft capital are we giving up to move up and get him??

I've noticed around the 49ers community that Zach Wilson has become the guy. I guess we have to see what things shake out when the season ends, but he's shooting up everyone's draft board. He's definitely top 3 QB, tho. This is a great year to need a QB because the class is loaded.

I’d love more mobility but KS seems to love his pro style qb’s so who knows.

I don’t want a statue at QB anymore
But also don’t want a QB that thinks run first once pocket collapses

yup, with the way edge rushers have evolved and have gotten freakishly athletic, fast and strong, it pays to have a QB who is mobile and nimble enough to escape pressure. watching kyler drop that dime into the endzone with 4 seahawks crashing down on him..i couldnt help but think that jimmy might've folded on that play.

Takk couldn’t pass physical for another team because of his groin knowing 49ers luck this season he’ll clear physical, make the team, play a handful of snaps, and exit the game with a 4 week groin injury
Get it right. A high-ankle groin injury.

Back
Top Bottom