:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a difficult decision this is :lol: BBE487FD-785C-4D94-844C-1E38EFE05E7C.jpeg

Wilson > Watson.

Because Watson gonna cost way too much.

Lynch and Shanny bettah not drop the ball on this one after SF literally struck out looking with Rodgers and Mahomes.

We haven't had greatness at the QB position since Montana and Young.

I have witnessed all 5 Niner SB wins and I ain't having this mediocrity at the QB position no more!!

ZACH WILSON is the ONE.

Wilson > Watson.

Because Watson gonna cost way too much.

Lynch and Shanny bettah not drop the ball on this one after SF literally struck out looking with Rodgers and Mahomes.

We haven't had greatness at the QB position since Montana and Young.

I have witnessed all 5 Niner SB wins and I ain't having this mediocrity at the QB position no more!!

ZACH WILSON is the ONE.
I was alive for the last 3 but only remember the 5th :lol:

Steelers. Browns will be missing Stefanski and a handful of players.

Rams. McVay has owned Pete Carroll.

Saints. Bears don’t deserve to be here.

Bucs. This is basically a bye.

Bills. They are playing their best at the right time.

Ravens. They’re also playing their best at the right time and I’m sure they’ve got payback on their minds from last year.

If I was trying to make some decent cash on any team winning at all I would put it on Buffalo. They’ve only lost one game since going down to the Chiefs and that was the Hail Murray. I really like them in the postseason.

I was alive for the last 3 but only remember the 5th :lol:
1995 was the last truly great Niner squad when you look at all around talent on both sides of the ball. Last year's squad is comparable but that 95 squad would've took care of business against the Chiefs last year because Young would not have choked in the 4th like Jimmy did

Back
Top Bottom