:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m assuming you mean the ‘94 team. Steve Young had 0 TD and 2 INTs vs. GB in the ‘95 divisional round.
Yes, you right the 94-95 squad. I said 95 cause SB was played in January 95

We lost to GB the following year imo because defense wasn't as great. Losing Deion to Dallas cost us 1 maybe 2 more Super Bowls. Sanders' impact at the time was that great.

But I do love seeing russ struggle out there against the same defense MULElens ripped apart. 8)

A6392195-4898-400E-992E-C79E497DA449.jpeg

It’s been like this since the Rams were still in St. Louis but it’s crazy how the 49ers tend to usually struggle with Seattle but for the most part have done well against the Rams. But the Rams tend to give Seattle problems but struggle against the 49ers.
Without a doubt. When Fisher was coaching StL he would always beat Carroll with special teams and trick plays lol.

For sure can never figure out tho why we have such a difficult time with Gum Chew Pete smh. Maybe cause he's a former Niner DC and him and Ken Norton got all that Intel lol

He was whodini in the pocket most of the game. Might have won himself a job in Washington after that showing.

not what do you want, but what does everyone think we’re going to do at the QB position this off-season?

1. keep jimmy
2. move jimmy
3. cut jimmy, add a vet
4. trade jimmy to acquire someone else
5. draft a qb & have them wait in the wings

so many unknowns this off-season. i, myself would want to sign Dak if he doesn’t sign a long term or get hit with that second tag.

Back
Top Bottom