:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kendrick bourne a wash let him walk the offense we run basically always calls for 2 WRS deebo samuel and ayuk way better than twinkle toe

:smh:

Defo should've retired a 49er. Homegrown, productive, high-character, and durable. That one still hurts.

The only positive thing(so far) about trading Defo was that it allowed us to get Aiyuk, and Aiyuk looks like he's going to be a stud. I like Kinlaw, but I need more--a lot more.

agreed on Kinlaw. i get that he was a rookie coming into the year with no training camp but when you’re drafted that high, that’s warrants high expectations. he was effective at shedding blockers to get to running backs at the LOS but seemed non existent on his pass rush. not many tackles get flashy or gaudy numbers, but i wanna see him generate more pressure. hopefully with Bosa back next year, it’ll mean he takes on less double teams

Cant wait for next season already

schefter says he hasnt heard any of the Cousins talk which is a good sign.

All those workout videos of KB last offseason made it sound he was going to have a big year. Nah. Not falling for it.

Is Trent Taylor out too? I wish he panned out and became our Wes Welker in this offense, but injuries and the lack of PT hurt him too.

Can we please get a damn PR/KR :lol:

Cordarrelle available?

Money is tight, but that would be a great pickup. Not only is Cordarrelle Patterson an elite special teamer(gunner and returner), but he can do a lot of the stuff Deebo does on the offense as well. It would be nice to be able to have someone share the load with Deebo on all those WR sweeps/screen/jet motion plays.

Bosa was unreal in the SB. Dude dominated on seemingly every snap.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS EDGE NICK BOSA VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS — SUPER BOWL LIV
Although the 49ers ultimately fell to the Chiefs, Bosa still recorded one of the most dominant defensive outings we have ever seen. The rookie lived in the Chiefs’ backfield, generating a whopping 12 QB pressures — most in a Super Bowl — that included one QB hit and one sack. Here’s hoping the 49ers star returns better than ever next season.

and if we're making predictions: if i wouldn't be surprised to see john lynch hold onto that #12 pick so on draft day he can trade it down and maybe pick twice in the first round. he's done that (2)? of the 3 drafts he's been onboard for

keep jimmy g

pray some team dumb enough to take a trade for dee ford. maybe even we add picks to sweeten the deal just to get someone to eat that contract.

Are either Ford or Richburg even planning on coming back? Sounds like their done done.

Niners should bring back frank gore for one more season. If they were able to keep kerk mikkion on the team for nothing all last year gore is a way better option.
1. Raheem
2. Jeff Wilson
3. Gore
4. Best option they can find

Back
Top Bottom