:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is still hope fellas. The Jets could still punt on the QB position and roll with James Morgan and Mike White as their starters.

If they do that then we will assuredly get our guy Big Mac Jones

There is still hope fellas. The Jets could still punt on the QB position and roll with James Morgan and Mike White as their starters.

If they do that then we will assuredly get our guy Big Mac Jones

Literally hate you 🤣

If they were to draft Mac, I’m done with Lynch and Shanahan. I want them both out when we go 6-10.

You are going to regret this when the 49ers select the next Chad Pennington. You are going to look like a real idiot then

Chad ****in Pennington!? 😵 Even worse than I thought.

But in all seriousness, this will be Justin Fields team. We will also be trading Jimmy for a 2nd before the season starts.

The flip side is you have people comparing Mac Jones to Tom Brady so I dont ****ing know any more

So he will be somewhere between Daniel Jones and Tom Brady which is basically every quarterback ever drafted is what im getting out of this

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

DlDjz2YX4AEEGE9.jpg
Welp, there goes Wilson...damn idiot Jets franchise smh

Q it up fellas...

Niners taking best player available

The flip side is you have people comparing Mac Jones to Tom Brady so I dont ****ing know any more

So he will be somewhere between Daniel Jones and Tom Brady which is basically every quarterback ever drafted is what im getting out of this
Mel Kiper? 🤣

The idea that Mac Jones is some classic/pro-style QB is headscratching to me.

Mac took 1.9% of his college snaps from under center. LESS THAN TWO PERCENT. How is this an example of a classic, pro-style QB?

Back
Top Bottom