:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that Wilson is outta the question...

Mac Jones > Justin Fields

If indeed QB is the position we're drafting at 3.

Jones reads the defense way better than Fields. A QB who can read the defense and still get the ball to his receiver's hands when under pressure is still a way better QB imo than a mobile one.

the comp that Mac Jones is a "more athletic Matt Ryan/Kirk Cousins" is frightening to hear knowing Kyle

i haven't done a push up in 3+ years and I might be more athletic than matt ryan and kirk cousins 😢😢

welp. just to save myself from mac jones to the niners talk, i may take a hiatus from the niner fam NT thread. my emotions can only withstand so much bad news.

1604926A-CF56-44F5-AB3E-C96F0832C2FC.jpeg

This is our god now fellas

Dey talking bout the draft starts at #4 now 🥴

I can’t fight it anymore

1617746571310.gif

junglejim junglejim where do I buy mac jones merchandise

They are saying that because the top 3 picks are locked in as QBs. The draft starts with what ATL decides to do...they are discussing trade options. It doesn’t mean anything about who the 9ers are specifically drafting.

Right now is supposed to be a joyous time for 9er fans. Instead, everyone is paranoid af we are gonna end up with the slowest, goofiest QB to be considered a 1st rounder in the last 5-10 years.

The biggest disappointment if mac jones were who the 49ers select at the draft would be that there is some leaks that need to get fix at the top within the 49ers organization. They were so good at keeping everything wrapped up but now all of a sudden everyone knows its mac jones.

Back
Top Bottom