:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tom pelissero acting like cut week coming 11 days early is some kind of surprise , but no ****, there's 1 less preseason week so of course cut day coming about a week sooner

nonetheless i like what i'm hearing from the 9ers right now seems like most everyone is healthy but jeff wilson jr

i'd bet jimmy G wins the starter battle in camp tho and that we see a decent slice of trey lance in preseason games #1 & #2 but that Jimmy starts regular season week 1 's match

Jimmy will start until the bye at the very minimum (Barring injury ):smh:

He’s done no later than the bye. Trey is already blowing people away with his understanding of the offense. Kittle detailed a play where he hit the last read on a play that a rookie typically wouldn’t have found.

considering that hopkins went for david johnson with a salvaged title and a 2nd and a 4th, i can't imagine the asking price of julio beiing anything higher. he's 4 years older and got less tread left on the tires. send'em mcglinchey or armstead + next year's 3rd

whatever the case is, if he doesn't end up on the niners, hope he lands in the AFC instead

we need mostert’s speed out of the backfield. he’s shown that under kyle’s system he’s just as dangerous as zeke and saquon as a runner and receiver. i think it recently came out that raheem hit the two highest top speeds in the NFL this past season. with JWJ’s injury i’m even more sold on keeping raheem at all costs

Hope Wilson is able to get back to 100%

That being said I can’t wait to see Sermon

Think everyone would love to have Julio here, but at what cost? Personally, I really like where the team is at right now

wilson’s meniscal tear must have been pretty bad if they chose to repair and not snip the torn portion. i went through the same thing in both my knees. surgeon was hesitant to snip because it was the worst tear he’d ever seen. the problem was the tear was bigger than he could repair. it’s been a good 13yrs since my surgery, though. hopefully wilson has better luck than me

Whoever we trade, I'm all for it.

I'm ready to see Julio in a 49ers uniform. We haven't had a legit HOF caliber WR since T.O. and Jerry.

Don’t trade any player for Julio just give them that second round pick next year

yeah we’ll have no 1st and 2nd round pick but I think that’s fine for getting a top 3 pick QB and Julio Jones who is only 21st highest paid WR, financially I think he’s only like an 8 mil a year hit

keep Raheem mostert He’s inexpensive and he’s plays like a star in this system

Reactions: ace
yes

9ers have something like 17.6 mil and julios contract is like 13 yr avg

its a tight squeeze but we've seen how many games can be played with cap and money and contracts

yes

9ers have something like 17.6 mil and julios contract is like 13 yr avg

its a tight squeeze but we've seen how many games can be played with cap and money and contracts
If we grab Julio just release Jimmy. Sign Fred, re-work Julio's contract.

Back
Top Bottom