:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must... resist...!!!

Absolutely no. I'm too bullish on both Aiyuk and Deebo. Julio would do wonders in the red zone but just how much would he help us move the ball down field if there is no emphasis or commitment to throwing the ball down field?

Julio actually isnt the redzone threat that you think

That’s fine. We will just have to shut his *** down. With their O-line against our D-line, Russ is gonna be running for his life anyway.

That’s fine. We will just have to shut his *** down. With their O-line against our D-line, Russ is gonna be running for his life anyway.
Fake confidence

Go ahead Seattle, grab Julio and beat SF to the punch. You dam well know if Russ had Julio, DK, and Lockett our secondary would be done for. And let's not act like our pass rush still has Defo. This ain't 2019. Bosa can't do it himself and Kinlaw, Ebukam, and Ford are all major question marks

Trust me bro I've watched more football than you

DK metkalf Russell Wilson Julio Jones Tyler Lockett would be a nightmare to match up with on defense

Which is why Lynch and Kyle have to acquire Julio at all costs before Gum Chew Pete does.

Otherwise SF will have it's own very major problems to deal with in the stacked division

An emoji of a clown is the the best response you got? You must not watch any football since you think Moseley, Verrett, and Williams gonna shut down Julio, DK, and Lockett despite whatever pass rush the Niner D-Line will bring lol

And while you're at it, Go ahead and overlook and disrespect Russ Wilson like that, thinking he would'nt do any damage against SF's D if he added Julio to that already potent offense lol

seahawks play a lot of trips WR too

considering they've already been swinging for the fences i say grab julio for that second and if they really want more maybe budge on a 4th that could become a 3rd or some conditional ****.

it would make the cap butthole tight but they can do it (although RIP of any dreams getting Sherman back). make a run at it with the most stacked team available and if jimmy G gets hurt send him to IR and deal him the deadline or after the season or just plain cut him, boom big money problem solved.

almost looks like my dads jacket....
#questfor6

Attachments

• E1C5C72C-BD9F-4F8F-B8C5-E0C21736AD52.jpeg
    E1C5C72C-BD9F-4F8F-B8C5-E0C21736AD52.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 206
DK metkalf Russell Wilson Julio Jones Tyler Lockett would be a nightmare to match up with on defense

my goodness, imagine one week going up against DK, Julio, and Lockett.. and then the next week going up against fitz and nuk...

NFCW is gonna be a blood bath... AGAIN

Losing Julio to Seattle would definitely come back to bite us later. We all remember him beating us singlehandedly on that last drive back in 2019.

Even if its not Julio, we need a good vet WR for leadership. Aiyuk balling despite a covid offseason and dummies like Bourne and Pettis around he was a godsend.

my goodness, imagine one week going up against DK, Julio, and Lockett.. and then the next week going up against fitz and nuk...

NFCW is gonna be a blood bath... AGAIN
Unless TB12 pulls it off again, the NFC representative is probably coming from our division. You gotta be battle tested to win the west.

It’s being reported again that They’ll take a second I still say do it I know it’s asking a lot considering all the 9er have gotten this off-season but it could be the missing piece to another sb run

Remember back in '94 when 49ers brass had the balls to trade for Deion Sanders, the best cornerback of all time still to this day, then sign one of the great pass rushers of his era Tim Harris who is one of GB's all time sack artists, and then out of nowhere pick up the late Rickey Jackson longtime Saint and one of the greatest LB's and pass rushers of all time?

Just to beat Dallas and win a SB.

The franchise's last Super Bowl at that. Don't ever settle just cause you saw that we made it to the big game a couple times in the last decade. We are 0-2 in those trips. Why? Cause the team was missing just a couple more primetime playmakers.

Niners went all-in in 94.

This 2021 version of the franchise knows what to do.

Or Seattle, KC, and TB may get yet trophy before we do

Last edited:
If they land Julio ... after keeping Williams, juice, & kittle, adding Alex Mack, drafting one of the top pick qbs people here wanted....

It would have to be the best off-season I can remember the 9ers having ...

I think the 9ers are the more likely destination, compared to the Seahawks. Seattle sending out the message to make Russ happy they are “trying.” Don’t underestimate that angle.

Ummmm Warner needs his money.
That should be the #1 priority.
if somehow Julio gets here, bye bye Jimmy. We need that bread.

Fred Warner UFA in 2022 they can make a deal with him to extend for X amount and sign Julio for Y amount 2021 and it wouldn’t change the total sum besides signing bonuses

Back
Top Bottom