:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fanatics. I ordered one of the custom vapor elites.

If you’re going to get one. I suggest getting a 30% off fanatics promo code from eBay. It’s a seller who sells one time use codes for $4 and theres no exclusions as the vapor elites are usually excluded from regular promos they run.

And if you have a Costco membership or know someone who does. They sell $100 fanatics gift cards for $80. Between buying a few of these and using one of those 30% off codes, it drops the price down on the jerseys quite a bit.
A gentleman and a scholar is what you are. :nthat::nthat:

Not sure how it didn’t register with me to go the custom route and get his name/number. :rofl::rofl:

Is Saquon really done with the Giants? How did he get tied to rumors of going to the Niners?

as good as EMitch was, mostert’s injury hurt this team down the stretch, especially in the NFCCG.

they kept trying to run emitch between the gaps, which is the strength of the rams dline and he couldn’t get **** going. could’ve been our line wasn’t creating much, but raheem’s explosiveness allows him to take it outside. we needed that badly

seeing reports that NYG might have to shoulder some of saquon’s 7.5 million if they want a team to take him on. if it can take jimmy off our books, i’d trade for saquon and a 3rd or 4th rounder

Back
Top Bottom