:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the hell everyone has money to spend but the 49ers? TF
They're like the Lakers.

Family owned and cheap af.

Look where the Lakers are at now after they didn't want to re-sign Caruso and go out and get DeRozan as a free agent last summer. Lakers straight garbage as a result of poor management and ownership decisions.

Jeanie Buss = York family

They're like the Lakers.

Family owned and cheap af.

Look where the Lakers are at now after they didn't want to re-sign Caruso and go out and get DeRozan as a free agent last summer. Lakers straight garbage as a result of poor management and ownership decisions.

Jeanie Buss = York family

As a Lakers fan this a terrible comparison. How are they cheap when they got 3 guys on max deals? Pelinka has done a good job up until last summer. He let Lebron make the Westbrook deal. They should’ve went with the Buddy Hield move. 🤷🏾‍♂️

With that being said… Go Niners lol. After seeing that WR list we need to bring in Julio before the Packers or someone get him. Rams are stacked at WR And we are one injury away from hurting at that position.

Much needed returnman. Niners are actually addressing some key holes.

We addressed the corner position.
We addressed the return game.

Just need to add depth at OL and DL and we good.

Yeah the DJ Jones and Tomlinson walks are major. We can’t bet on Kinlaw’s health, Streets gone and Dee Ford is a joke at this point. On the other side of the ball OL better be the first pick in this draft.

Aaron Banks will start at Left guard. Mcglinchey returns at Right tackle.

Daniel Brunskill, Jaylon Moore, Colton Mckivitz, and Justin Skule will compete for the right guard spot. I don’t think we’re in desperate situation at all as a positional group.

Bold to assume Aaron banks will start tho, or even last if he does

The film on him so far after one year is limited preseason action which ended iirc in an injury, combined with 2 total snaps in the regular season in special teams (I think he lined up to block during a punt and a PAT)

Brunskill I can rock with but theyre still probably gonna need to grab a guard at the draft

Bold to assume Aaron banks will start tho, or even last if he does

The film on him so far after one year is limited preseason action which ended iirc in an injury, combined with 2 total snaps in the regular season in special teams (I think he lined up to block during a punt and a PAT)

Brunskill I can rock with but theyre still probably gonna need to grab a guard at the draft
I think a good reference point is go look at Laken Tomlinson first year with Detroit.

Mans looked like he didn’t belong on the field. Which allowed 49ers to acquire him for a 5th round pick. These guards in these zone schemes need some time to acclimate.

I think they are looking to revamp their o-line with now having a running QB. You can tell some of these guys weren’t used to a QB scrambling around and were holding a good amount of times.

If we are being 100% completely objective here, regardless of the crap we talk about Jimmy and all the games we seen him play etc..... when it comes down to Jimmy vs Baker, you'd rather have Jimmy as your QB right?

Using that logic, I hope he gets traded first between the 2.
He should be the next one up in the QB trade line right?

Jimmy to the Saints back on the board?

Or is it going to be Jimmy to the Colts?

What about Jimmy to Houston?

Boys, it's almost time to sing:

"All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go....cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane..."

Back
Top Bottom