:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I'm Seattle I go Marriota
Colts - Jimmy
Saints - Bring back Jameis
🤷‍♂️

I know we gonna have a party in here once we see that Jimmy Trade alert LOL

I think Watson surprise going to the Browns only helps the 9er gang

colts still need a guy, saints still need a guy, and then there's atlanta falcons who have alienated matt ryan but didn't land watson

only thing is it adds baker mayfield to the available QB mix, and he's requesting to go the colts

the collective load that's gonna bust in this thread once jimmy is traded is gonna be pronhub worthy

1647648543849.png

Mcglincheys career might be over. They dont even speak on his injury. Last I heard was his muscle completely detatched from the bone. Torn quad.

Is Justin Skule still with the team? I cant find any info on him.

We need to go heavy with RT, C, RG. I have no trust in Aaron Banks. #RantOver

Mcglincheys career might be over. They dont even speak on his injury. Last I heard was his muscle completely detatched from the bone. Torn quad.

Is Justin Skule still with the team? I cant find any info on him.

We need to go heavy with RT, C, RG. I have no trust in Aaron Banks. #RantOver
Heard from where? If there is a chance that his career is going to be over, that talk would've begun the moment the season ended.

Skule is on the IR.

I think Banks will show some improvement this coming season. IMO will be a work in progress.

Heard from where? If there is a chance that his career is going to be over, that talk would've begun the moment the season ended.

Skule is on the IR.

I think Banks will show some improvement this coming season. IMO will be a work in progress.

We have Trent Williams and 4 question marks on the offensive line. Lets not start the Lance era like this

We have Trent Williams and 4 question marks on the offensive line. Lets not start the Lance era like this
Cmon, Alex Mack played well last season. With him returning for possibly his final year, he and Williams is set. FO has high hopes for McKivitz based on his versatility and I know they won't give up on Aaron Banks just yet.

I think we know what to expect from McGlinchy.

IMO, they address the O-line in the mid-to later part of the draft. Maybe even hope to find anyone that gets cut/waived during camp.

Wouldn't mind one more TE or WR Threat. Niners should re-sign Jennings. He solidified himself as a #3. Also hope Kyle changes it up where he finally utilizes Kittle as a downfield threat every week. The inconsistency in his production is annoying.

Kittle’s production was limited because he had to help block on the right side of O Line. He was doing more blocking than route running. The only way to correct this is to correct the line.

Alex Mack is like 40 years old. (?)
Skule has an acl. (?)
Mcglinchey was never good x torn quad. (?)
Aaron Banks we have never seen play. (?)

If they really get 2 2nd round picks or more for him then all of the jimmy haters and front office doubters will have gotten served

Back
Top Bottom