:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WARRIORSEMP40 40% off fanatics

A6477DB8-1BE4-4687-805A-43403DF6DFA4.jpeg

Had the Warner in cart.. but backed out last second. I need to calm down, been buying hella random ish as of late lol.

faaaaack, i knew i should have tagged you :smh:

It’s cool. All I would’ve ordered is home and road vapor elites in the new style. Bit as many jerseys as I have, they aren’t a huge priority to me.

I know more codes will eventually pop up. Ideally we get a good 30% off code that’s up for a bit we can all eat off of.

Can they afford it? He was on 14.5 mil a year on NYG before they cut him for money relief

I don’t have the numbers in front of me but idk if the 9ers can afford to add him with jimmy g big contract still on roster, and the big deebo extension question still up in the air

I imagine another team will pick bradberry IV up before the 9ere get jimmy g and deebo figured out

I hope not for the Christmas Day Raiders game. I plan to go to that game. But couldn’t swing Christmas.

Looking forward to that schedule coming out Thursday so I can make my plans for the fall accordingly.

I missed out on that 40% code this past weekend. But got my hands on a 30% code and should have these in tomorrow or Friday.

CE07C7D7-4765-4E54-948A-7EBB3CB36735.png

what wizardry is this?? my guy had a $670 total minus a $200 discount and a $50 giftcard but an order total of $0.00!! incredible sorcery

congrats on the pick ups bro. football season can’t come soon enough

Back
Top Bottom