:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what wizardry is this?? my guy had a $670 total minus a $200 discount and a $50 giftcard but an order total of $0.00!! incredible sorcery

congrats on the pick ups bro. football season can’t come soon enough

It looks misleading. I got $500 in fanatics gift cards from Costco. I paid $400 for that. Paid $10 for the 30% off code. So all in all I paid about $200 per jersey. Fine by me as I love the look of the modified jerseys with the saloon font and 3 stripes.

I’ll probably hold off on buying anymore for a while though. I got more than enough 49ers stuff lol.

It looks misleading. I got $500 in fanatics gift cards from Costco. I paid $400 for that. Paid $10 for the 30% off code. So all in all I paid about $200 per jersey. Fine by me as I love the look of the modified jerseys with the saloon font and 3 stripes.

I’ll probably hold off on buying anymore for a while though. I got more than enough 49ers stuff lol.

well worth it. i need to get a Bosa jersey in my rotation

listening to KNBR and schedule has been leaking throughout the morning. first game is in chicago. I was hoping we dont go to chicago until nov/dec cuz i wanted the winter experience at soldier field. But if it's true that the niners are in chicago week 1, niner fans and giants fan are taking over the midwest that weekend.

Giants play the cubs on friday, saturday, sunday. niners and bears on sunday. and the giants make a stop in milwaukee for a double header on thursday before going down to chicago.

1652380743571.gif

listening to KNBR and schedule has been leaking throughout the morning. first game is in chicago. I was hoping we dont go to chicago until nov/dec cuz i wanted the winter experience at soldier field. But if it's true that the niners are in chicago week 1, niner fans and giants fan are taking over the midwest that weekend.

Giants play the cubs on friday, saturday, sunday. niners and bears on sunday. and the giants make a stop in milwaukee for a double header on thursday before going down to chicago.

1652380743571.gif

I went to the Niners game at Soldier Field last year; it was basically a home game :pimp:

Tickets were expensive for what was at the time a matchup between two mediocre/trash teams (I think Niners were 3-4, and this was the turning point game last season) , but it was worth it to feel like I was back home after moving to Chicago.

I hope this year we get to see Trey vs. an improved Justin Fields, but the Bears are incompetent at building a team around him, so probably not.

We complain about coaching, drafting, etc in here a lot but after hearing Chicago residents fuming at their team over the past couple of years, trust me things could be a lot worse :lol: people out here are begging their teams to just be competitive

Last edited:
Henry Ruggs III in jail and Jerry Jeudy just arrested , I can remember when they were some of the top wants here last draft,
Hope Javon kinlaw can keep healthy

Last time i went to a raiders-niners i got into a all out brawl in the bathroom. People swinging randomly, im coo.

I have been a season ticket holder for the Niners since 1993 and have missed 4 games ever. I will never go to a Niner Raider game again for the rest of my life. I'm so beyond cool off that. I value my safety.

I’ll be in Chicago week 1. I know most you guys are Giants fans as well, they’re playing the Cubs that weekend. I’m not a Giants fan but I’ve been wanting to check out Wrigley.

Ima hit up the group I tailgated with for the Cowboys and Rams playoff games. If they’re doing the same setup, it’s worth checking out for anyone going. $25 for unlimited booze and free food.

I got those same shorts in yesterday. For that price point well worth it.

As for next season. Chicago week 1 is looking like a for sure thing. Same with Atlanta, Vegas and LA.

Denver, Mexico City and Carolina if I can get some cheap flights. Ima have to put some work in these next few weeks to make all these trips happen lol.

Back
Top Bottom