:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why now and not before the draft? Frustrating.

The cap hit would have been worse if he retired before the 1st or 2nd (can’t remember which) of June , he also restructured his contract just before retiring

He was actually doing the 9ers a favor by waiting.

Only problem is now team has to rely on starting trey era with (possibly) Daniel brunskill at center, unproven Aaron banks at starting left guard, and questionable pass protector mcGlinchey at right tackle

They’re still convinced they can make a trade when he’s healthy and throwing the ball in July

I honestly think they’re just 1 step away from asking jimmy g to take a pay cut and retaining him this season

They’re still convinced they can make a trade when he’s healthy and throwing the ball in July

I honestly think they’re just 1 step away from asking jimmy g to take a pay cut and retaining him this season

For it to make sense to keep him financially, we would need to ask him to take a $20M paycut. I don't see any way Jimmy agrees to that. A paycut has never made sense to me.

Annnnd retired
WTF!🤦🏽‍♂️

Anyone wanna step up and be our center? I heard we are hiring 🤣

Only thing that would make up for this is if Aaron Donald retired tomorrow lmaooooo

66A0BB6F-0876-4784-9539-3EE4B4E0CBED.gif

who does Jed think he’s fooling with that hair?! time to let it go…

mans lost hella hair because of the jims in his life: jim harbaugh roastin him, jim tomsula sweating a **** storm at his introductory presser, and jimmy sailing passes to wide open receivers.

jed got the real life homer simpson

1654241419541.gif

Back
Top Bottom