:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can’t wait to see how QB1 Tr5y does in camp

apparently he's been doing pretty well and throwing some deep bombs (45 yards in air), although the guys catching and defending these passes are mostly scrubs who may or may not make the team

it isn't like he's making these good throws to deebo whose being covered by charvarious ward. more like he's making jordan mathews and tanner hudson look good against ambry thomas and demodore lennore

but we'll see how it all works out when the starters actually start playing 7 on 7 and 11 on 11

i'm a little worried about drake jackson tho. everyone's favorite grant cohn was saying jackson was consistently losing 1 on 1s to a camp body OL i never heard of named sam schluter earlier this week

Thread been relatively quiet of late, maybe cause the Dubs are in the Finals, but I just came in here on impulse on a Sunday thinking then hoping it was game day :lol:

I can't fn wait for all the Sundays this season cause I'm calling it now, we about to win it all in 22-23.

At my old age, knowing that Lance has the starting job all but locked up and Jimmy Br@zzers will soon be an ex-49er is something I will look forward to more than the kind of booty action I'm getting rn. :lol:

Football season can't get here any sooner

hopefully moseley or ambry thomas can step it up at slot cb now that k’waun’s gone. secondary is gonna look hella different next season, especially if tartt doesn’t re-sign

Yeah on front page of Reddit right now from nfl sub is a highlight of him dropping that int

Would have been huge if he had caught it. But I have forgiven him. I played sports in junior high and high school and sometimes you have an opportunity to make a great potential play and just aren’t able to execute it.

i doubt anyone was more upset by the non catch than he was

What makes the Tartt drop so bad is the announcer calling the pick as it’s thrown only for him to drop it.

My lasting memory from that game is Jimmy trying to stay in that collapsing pocket on 3rd and long.

I really wish Hasty never touched that ball on the INT. It would have sailed through his hands and maybe we would have had a 4th down miracle. Either way, tipping a pass in a 2 minute drill is a no-no, swat it if you’re not sure but don’t tip it.

Bruh i was soo blacked out at that game i dont remember anything after halftime. I even asked if we were winning at halftime wen went to the restroom. Then I remember jimmy last play and i walked out. Not drinkn like that again

I need to go to a Niner game this year. I've only been to Levi's when it first opened and took a tour.

Back
Top Bottom