:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not get some cheesesteaks, cop some m&n and see these jawns take a L at home.

A3EC5EA3-C95F-41D5-9631-EC8A3C3A286B.png

the defense getting takeaways this season has been one of the most overlooked storylines for this team. obviously the front 7, signing CMC, and the emergence of brock warrant the attn, but the back end of this defense is as good as i’ve seen it in my lifetime. they are all ballhawks. props to DEmo stepping up after Moseley’s injury
Correct, especially feels better because in the beginning of the season, we were definitely in the "+" territory until Jimmy G started playing cleaner and Purdy kept the turnovers down. But DeMeco Ryans started dismantling teams after that KC loss.

Lenoir been playing lights out in the playoffs so far. Gotta love it.

But next week will be a big test for him going up against Smith and Ward having to go up against A.J. Brown.

Linebackers will have their hands full with Miles Sanders and Goedert, and D-Line will be tested against Philly's top notch O-Line.

Eagles are better than KC and Cincy imo

Lenoir been playing lights out in the playoffs so far. Gotta love it.

But next week will be a big test for him going up against Smith and Ward having to go up against A.J. Brown.

Linebackers will have their hands full with Miles Sanders and Goedert, and D-Line will be tested against Philly's top notch O-Line.

Eagles are better than KC and Cincy imo

they are definitely the most compete team between them, KC, Cincy. truth be told, I haven't seen enough Philly games say how good Hurts is, tho.. their game against NYG was a joke

No injuries and a win.

We got Philly right where we want them.

I have been rewatching the play of Mcglinchey and Kinlaw easily our two most loathed players on the team. Those two are playing some solid ball right now.

Weaknesses that need to be addressed.

Kicking through back of endzone. I do not get it Gould obviously doesn’t have leg to force touchbacks and Wishnowsky obviously has troubles kicking off the tee.

The special teams unit is having big issues staying in their lanes there were two returns that got saved by a TD saving tackle.

We need to figure something out this week.

The one kick off confused me… Gould kicked towards the sideline, most of the guys ran towards the sideline giving the returner the rest of the field

Ended up returning near the 50 :smh:

Micah Parsons is such a clown dawg

Exactly why Cowboys haven’t done anything in thutty years.

We have team “leaders” like Dak, Zeke, and Micah…. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Biggest front runners in the NFL

Weaknesses that need to be addressed.

Kicking through back of endzone. I do not get it Gould obviously doesn’t have leg to force touchbacks and Wishnowsky obviously has troubles kicking off the tee.

The special teams unit is having big issues staying in their lanes there were two returns that got saved by a TD saving tackle.

We need to figure something out this week.
Been thinking that since the Seahawks.

Ball needs to go out the back of the end zone.

We’ve been getting cooked on kick return.

I wanna shout out Ray Ray.

Dude had 6 fumbles last season.

None this season.

I was nervous thinking he would pick up that habit like the one who shall not be named.

He has that fumble then came right back with a 55 yard return with no fear.

Should’ve been a scoring drive when you’re set up that good.

We could establish the run early since the Eagles luckily aren't as fast as the Cowboys, than I think we could have a better chance of opening up the playbook sooner. Elijah Mitchell has to be involved from the get-go. Maybe use Juice, CMC, and Kittle in motion targeting their less talented DBs. They have a talented defense, but we still have alot of weapons and enough to keep them off balance if we utilize them correctly. just know that our margin for error is slim if we start slow against any one of these teams.

Shanahan did something very smart yesterday and I’m 100% sure its something his dad taught him

When he saw that Quinn started blitzing Purdy in the 3rd quarter, he got away from the pass and relied on his running game to protect his young quarterback

My OC would get Brock Purdy killed trying to throw button hooks and comeback routes against a defense thats literally sitting there waiting on you to run button hooks and comeback routes

Must feel good to have competent knowledgeable coaches on your sideline 😒

Back
Top Bottom