:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We cant let Hurts scramble all day and make back breaking 3rd down conversions with taking off. Ryans gotta get these boys ready.
Still waiting on Bosa to emerge in this years playoffs. Still enjoying this monday morning with coffee and Stephen A Smith clowning the cowboys, but like yall mentioned.. job aint finished.

Interesting to see people still doubt the Niners after last night's win. The way Ryans has this defense playing and with Kyle making the right adjustments at the right time, I think the Niners will win.

Get Brock and the offense in a rhythm and watch out. My prediction is this will be a high scoring game.

NGL I haven’t watched Eagles play :lol: all I know is Slay is on their defense. How does their defense compare to Cowboys? And how tf they got so many sacks

Eagles fans on NFL thread don't seem to think the 49ers can go into Philly and take the NFC title.

It's great though that everyone underestimates Purdy.

This is exactly how we want it.

Big Trent and Big McG and the rest of the O-Line must have their best game of the season on Sunday

They have a pretty good pass rush. But they can be beat.
“Pretty good” :lol: Lead the league in sacks. 4 players with double digit sacks. One of those is Brandon Graham who is a part time player

CGJ also leads the league in picks despite missing several games

Eagles fans on NFL thread don't seem to think the 49ers can go into Philly and take the NFC title.

It's great though that everyone underestimates Purdy.

This is exactly how we want it.

Big Trent and Big McG and the rest of the O-Line must have their best game of the season on Sunday
Any given Sunday, as an eagles fan I wanted to pop in here and wish y’all the best of luck. It will be a slug fest for sure

Early betting has been favoring the 9ers FWIW

“Pretty good” :lol: Lead the league in sacks. 4 players with double digit sacks. One of those is Brandon Graham who is a part time player

CGJ also leads the league in picks despite missing several games
I'm not trying to sell them short. I was just responding quick lol. I have one friend that has been in my ear all season long on how good the Eagles are this year. I have respect for the lol.

I'm not trying to sell them short. I was just responding quick lol. I have one friend that has been in my ear all season long on how good the Eagles are this year. I have respect for the lol.
it’s mutual respect. I don’t think Purdy needs to be amazing for the niners to win despite what people think. They have continued to win when he has been average.

As an eagles fan, I’m more worried about Warner than Bosa

We got out of there pretty healthy, hoping CMCs calf will be 100 come Sunday. Its good that we are being underestimated, less pressure on us to go in there and just play our game.
Dallas' speed on Defense was a nice test for us. I believe our offense will fair much better moving forward. Warner's coverage and spy will be the X Factor in the NFC chip game.

I haven’t watched Philly play much but they got 4 guys with 11+ sacks. Is the line that great?
That’s what I was saying, I was like what 11+ sacks and almost 70 as a defensive unit. Did most of the sacks come in one or two games or something. I think I’m more curious about their linebacker play. Getting CMC going is gonna be key

I love Victory Mondays!!!

643395C2-B754-47DB-8289-7E734C13ACB9.jpeg

49ers beat 2 of their rivals so far the Seahawks and the Cowboys!!!!

Can you smell it?!?!?!

Last edited:
i’m just stopping by to say GG guys…

much like last year yall physically pushed us around on both lines of scrimmage…

shanahan and demeco had a sound gameplan and it came to fruition in the second half…

dak looked like the rookie qb…

beat philly for me fellas!!! gg

Back
Top Bottom