:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man just to be a critic.

Kyle is so ****ing Dumb for throwing on 3rd and long when they burned them of all their timeouts on that smoke to Mccaffrey. What if he dropped it. :smh:

When i saw Christian motion out I was like oh boy :lol:

Who remembers this lil stunt? Lol

Good sportsmanship 🤣🤣🤣

To be fair, that SOS is based off records from the previous season.
I think Olson made a good point that he's playing with a cushion or playing 'behind the WR because the defensive front is expected to stop the play first. Even last week's game against Seattle, he had a good game, even though he gave up that big pass.

Sure, I would love him to be more lockdown. But hell, I will take him and D'mo over Josh Morgan, Dontae Johnson, and Ambry Thomas as the starting CBs heading into the NFC Championship.

I love the game of football, but man. Nothing will ever get me to smash my TV in or do other violent ****. The worst I'll probably get is feeling down for a bit, avoiding sports for a few days, blaming certain players/coaches and contemplating "what ifs".
All theatrics and it's obviously fake at this point.

But I know there are those that take it to the extreme.

A large amount of my family lives in Philly. Would be nice to take that NFC crown from them lol.
Their arguments are they have a better QB, better receivers, better trench play and 4 Nick Bosas.

Damn I didn’t know they gave out 5 DPoy awards. I like us as dogs this game. Less pressure on us.

I like Drake in the game with the potential to bat down balls and he’ll be juiced and hungry.

Anyone from SF area mind helping me out?

My daughter is jealous my son has a little jersey and she just has a tshirt with the logo on it

Looking to get her a jersey or even a tshirt jersey by Sunday if someone can help :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom