:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got beat by a better team, painful to go out this way but I just don’t see us coming back from this kind of deficit and undisciplined football…

It was a great season and who really thought we would be here after all our QB injuries….

Keeping the faith!!!!

Eag
We got beat by a better team, painful to go out this way but I just don’t see us coming back from this kind of deficit and undisciplined football…

It was a great season and who really thought we would be here after all our QB injuries….

Keeping the faith!!!!
nah **** that you’re tripping. They’re not the better team.

Josh ****ing Johnson, Kyles playcalling, and dumb ****ing penalties.

Demeco most likely gone. Fangio signed to Dolphins. **** man let’s hope this core stays locked in and this doesn’t deflate them. Window closing

Keeping the faith!!!!
You can’t be f****** serious…

This sucks. All options need to be on the table for next season. Need to treat it like the offseason going into the 94 season. Came close twice plus the Super Bowl loss.

You gotta do whatever it takes to get back here and get over the hump.

Deebo ain't making any kind of impact.

Offense is predictable.

Kittle, Juice, and Aiyuk all uninvolved.

How can we score 21 points in 12 min when all we can do is run?

You can’t be f****** serious…
From what I’m watching, which I only was able to watch the 2nd half of the game, yeah the Eagles are the better team at this game.

They’re not making boneheaded penalties on third down to extend the other teams drive and are executing.

Back
Top Bottom