:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shanny outcoached/outschemed
Having 4th string tight ends block the edge
Not knowing that 4th down catch was bobbled
Always looking funny in da light

damn the defense played so damn well today. i’m not trippin about this late penalties, a lot of them came after this game was a blow out. i feel so damn empty right now.

media’s gonna say eagles were the better team..but not sure how you can even make that claim after it’s QB1 vs QB4

From what I’m watching, which I only was able to watch the 2nd half of the game, yeah the Eagles are the better team at this game.
You could tell just from the second half?? Please, just stop… go knit a sweater or something.

damn the defense played so damn well today. i’m not trippin about this late penalties, a lot of them came after this game was a blow out. i feel so damn empty right now.

media’s gonna say eagles were the better team..but not sure how you can even make that claim after it’s QB1 vs QB4
They won by alot so that's the most visible reflection of the game. And plus things got out of hand so we looked like amateurs.

The refs have been shaky at best. But Philly brought it and capitalized on mistakes as well. Tip your hat. The end of the 2nd quarter killed them. This sucks.

As for next season. It’s Brock’s job to lose. If Trey wants it, come out like a man possessed the second OTA’s start and show why you were drafted 3rd overall. If not, you’re not the first high picked qb who wasn’t it, you won’t be the last.

greenlaw got some great hands and laser focus.. that man was getting all ball. probably a significantly better boxer than frank gore :lol:
1675032743302.gif

What a ****ty game to end the season. Would have been nice to see both teams fully healthy. Game was over once Josh Johnson came in but at least we were able to throw the ball then

Back
Top Bottom