:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe it’s a different game if they challenge that 4th down catch. But bottom line is this. It was 7-7 with a chance to get the ball back late in the 2nd quarter tied up and getting the ball back to start the 2nd half.

**** Josh Johnson. But you can’t expect greatness out of a 15 year journeyman. Purdy got hurt at the worst possible time. I don’t care if it’s Purdy, Trey or whoever. The 49ers gotta find a way to protect the qb and not deal with the injuries they deal with. Aside from 2019. It’s been some type of qb injury every year.

Nobody gonna want to come near Purdy in the locker room. We def need a qb that won’t disappear in the biggest game of the season. “cough” Brady “cough

nahh this aint on purdy. you see the kid barely being able to throw 3 yards ahead of him..

OLine was getting ****ing COOOOOKED. reddick ran in untouched and that **** changed this whole game. i’m not putting this L on the kid’s toughness

Sucks that purdy is going to get alot of blame especially since they put him back in.
You can tell dude was suffering just warming up.

Not sure there was a worse case scenario for how this game went

-Freddy gettin a stinger or whatever the 2nd play of the game
-Free points on that 4th down play devonta didnt catch early on
-Purdy fumbles and hurts his throwing elbow on the same play
-Bosa banged up on a play he wasnt even in the game for :lol:
-Josh not only fumbling the snap but fails to fall on it deep in our own territory late in the half
-Greenlaw facemask on a guy a couple steps from running out of bounds for a 3-4 yard loss
-Josh johnson goes down hurt, one hand Purdy comes back in
-Mason with the roughing the kicker on a punt i have no idea how he didnt block

Like what in the hell just happened.. really brutal way for our boys to go out

Helluva season and run, but man I hate that it ended with that type of ****ery

Faithful til the end of me

Last edited:
Tough loss fellas but i was holding it down

Attachments

• 3E013376-FB07-4496-B275-DA57AB5BEE0C.jpeg
    3E013376-FB07-4496-B275-DA57AB5BEE0C.jpeg
    499 KB · Views: 517
Purdy isn’t guaranteed the starting job going into next season. Dude had every reason to play and go down on his sword either way. He had to have really been hurt to miss the majority of the first half.

That said. If he wants to be the guy long term. Put that work in during the offseason. Outside of where he was drafted. Trey didn’t show nothing during training camp and the preseason to show he’s that guy. Hopefully the presence of Purdy makes him step his game up. And the prospects of Trey waiting in the wings push Purdy.

I'm so mad we didn't get the game that was advertised after Brock got knockeds out. To me it feels the Eagles were given a trip to the SB, wasn't really earned.

Worst case scenario and nightmarish football from the beginning to the end.

Demarco cant accept a headcoach job soon enough.

I truly do not believe Shanny can lead this team to a Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom