:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m over it. GG Philly. Dudes just gotta win one in my lifetime which I can vividly remember though. I was 9 in Jan 1995. I barely remember that.

Better this as opposed to a heartbreaking L. But ****. They need to treat this offseason like how they did after losing to Dallas the second time in a row in the NFC title game in 94. 6 nfc title game appearances since Jan 2012. 2 Super Bowl appearances. Do whatever it takes to get back and finish the job.

They need to spend some more money.

What else you want them to do? They opened up their wallets (draft pick wise) to bring cmc. They paid Deebo and bosa is due for a pay day. Bring some big wallet players and you potentially lose some of your other pieces

Buford will be better next year. If there’s a better C or RT next year sure. We were just hit with some back luck today fellas. It’s part of the game. Move on and get home field next year

32FA01BC-5EA4-48F7-86C5-5D5445293B3E.jpeg

It's a 100% must the 49ers do a complete upgrade at RT next year and add tight ends behind Kittle who have the blocking skills and situational awareness of a George Kittle.

I cannot take another season watching a 49er QB get injured

Nah get Rodgers or Brady for Lance. I want to win now. If it doesn’t work out we still got Purdy, go draft a QB behind him. I am Honestly getting sick of losing in the NFC chip game. Be aggressive

If they think Purdy is the equal to 2012 Russell Wilson or 2004 Ben Roethlesberger. By all means rock with him.

If they think this was the ceiling. Then anything is on the table. Hopefully things aren’t too severe with Purdy. This L sucks. But it’s the least painful of the 6 we’ve experienced since January 2012.

Back
Top Bottom