:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy how many people had Dak over Purdy for mvp consideration. Dak isn’t the same dude on the road.

Was telling a friend of mine that’s a cowboys fan this exact same thing. They look unstoppable at home. Hell I’ll even give them props for spanking Philly last week. But they’re a completely different team on the road. It’s not necessarily them losing to Buffalo, it’s how they absolutely got obliterated.

As for the 49ers. If Philly loses tomorrow. The 49ers will essentially be 2 games up on both Philly and Dallas with 3 to play. They would technically only be 1 game up, but it’s more like 2 when you factor in the tiebreakers.

IMG_9465.jpeg

My lil one had a blast! The whole stadium gasped when BCB went down! We we was like like *GAAASSSSSSSPPPPPP* so glad MVPURDY is all good and that we didn’t have to watch Darnold make hospital throws for that long🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We got that W!!!!!

IMG_9466.jpeg

I am too young to have watched Young and Montana ball every week, but this is what it must have felt like

I have so much confidence in Brock - i just know we are going to drive down and score on.l every posession. It’s insane
You are feeling what us old timers used to feel every single week when Joe and Steve were playing.

This is only the beginning brother. It's only going to get better from here.

As long as BCB keeps getting better, there's no limit!

To be elite, the QB gotta have the brains to correctly process what the defense is giving him. Ntm the decision making skills to make the right pass to the right receiver at the right time, and the throwing skills to throw a perfectly timed ball where the pass catcher catches the ball in stride.

Thats the main difference between Purdy and Garoppolo.

I am too young to have watched Young and Montana ball every week, but this is what it must have felt like

I have so much confidence in Brock - i just know we are going to drive down and score on.l every posession. It’s insane
Don’t remember joe, but got good memories of Steve even though I was a youngin. I grew up on the campus Jerry rice where went to school so I was a fan real early.

Back
Top Bottom