:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

100% facts :lol:
Jimmy had us stressed when the ball would leave the frame

The constant drive killing sacks and picks at the worst possible time were maddening. The 4th quarter of the Chiefs Super Bowl and Rams nfc championship live rent free in my head.

The main redeeming qualities he had were him coming off as likeable and viewed fondly by his teammates. Neither which had to do with on field performance. I respect the guy, he was serviceable during a dark time. You can even make the case him playing good during that 5 game winning streak to end 2017 helped plant the seeds for the organization turning it around. But his limitations, be it performance and durability cost them a Super Bowl. When they finally had a championship roster it was clear as can be he was holding them back.

Man I remember how hype i was in 2017 when jimmy went on that late season run after we traded for him. I watched that jags niner game highlight as much as any other

That hype brought sherm to the Niners only for jimmy to hurt himself vs the chiefs :smh:

everybody says the niners are the best team in the nfl and obviously odds on favorite but that run d scares me. hope it doesnt matter when its all said and done

I really want to go to the game on Christmas; but I can't do that to my family :lol:

Also, after so many years of bad qb play, it's amazing to have a qb not only in the mvp conversation, but leading the odds to win.

Shoot ill be there if we get homefield at the nfc championship.

Attachments

• IMG_5999.jpeg
    IMG_5999.jpeg
    450 KB · Views: 146
Last bit great qb I remember having is garcia. So this purdy **** is all new to me lol. Im still like this guy LEGIT? Man he soo good and sooo young. We need that chip man. Havent won it since i was four living in the bay rocking jerry rice sweater. Dad would tell me storied of going to see Montana practice back in the day. Pls football gawds plsss

I really want to go to the game on Christmas; but I can't do that to my family :lol:

Also, after so many years of bad qb play, it's amazing to have a qb not only in the mvp conversation, but leading the odds to win.
You might reconsider when you see ticket prices take a nosedive :lol:

If l lived in the Bay Area I would just take the family to the game if the prices drop lol.

I went to Lakers Mavs last Christmas and it was fun. First Christmas game in any sport for me. 2 of the games I wanted to go to this season ended up being on Thanksgiving and Christmas lmao.

The constant drive killing sacks and picks at the worst possible time were maddening. The 4th quarter of the Chiefs Super Bowl and Rams nfc championship live rent free in my head.

The main redeeming qualities he had were him coming off as likeable and viewed fondly by his teammates. Neither which had to do with on field performance. I respect the guy, he was serviceable during a dark time. You can even make the case him playing good during that 5 game winning streak to end 2017 helped plant the seeds for the organization turning it around. But his limitations, be it performance and durability cost them a Super Bowl. When they finally had a championship roster it was clear as can be he was holding them back.
It's crazy how excited we all were to have him after that 2017 season. The funny thing is, he showed signs that he was a turnover machine. He went 7 td and 5 int in just 5 games. But because he won "meaningless" games, we all ignored it. It came back to bite us once the games became important.

It's crazy how excited we all were to have him after that 2017 season. The funny thing is, he showed signs that he was a turnover machine. He went 7 td and 5 int in just 5 games. But because he won "meaningless" games, we all ignored it. It came back to bite us once the games became important.

we were thirsty for wins and he was delivering. it wasn’t purdy (see what eye did there) but he was getting it done. after the knee injury he was less mobile and would drop as soon as he saw the defender coming. the ballerina spin is forever burned in my mind

Last edited:
we were thirsty for wins and he was delivering. it wasn’t purdy (see what eye did there) but he was getting it done. after the knee injury he was less mobile and would drop as soon as he saw the defender coming. the ballerina soon is forever burned in my mind
Tomsula and Chip drained all the drinking supplies from us.

Kyles provided us with a fountain

He wasn’t without flaws but his 2 healthy seasons he threw for 27:13 and 20:12 TD:INT ratio. He was at 16:4 through 10 games before going down last year. I realize that’s not exactly lighting the football world on fire but he improved a ton in ball security. Idk if it was due to playing for JMD or whatever but he really regressed this season.

Back
Top Bottom