:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kawasaki a fool

"The 49ers probably don't have the right coach, quarterback or offensive coordinator, their general manager has been on a bad personnel streak and their owner is a ghost"

Are we gonna win another game?

In times like this I have a tendency to buy MAD niner gear. R.I.P. My wallet.

I don't think we should win anymore games and give Jed false hope. Let the Ls pile on him and let him receive the backlash he deserves. We need high picks anyway.

Last edited:
If firing Paraag means Baalke goes as well, then **** it. Clean this ************ out. Paraag is a festering plague in that front office.

These ******* pencil pushing, corporate beta nerds need to keep their *** behind a keyboard and out of football-related operations. Like coach  Harbaugh said, this **** is for "men only".

Last edited:
Yup. Jed needs to realize this **** boy is no bueno.

I've heard from a VERY credible source that Paraag was the main instigator to the rift between Harbaugh and the front office.

Last edited:
this beta nerd was butthurt because jim harbaugh told his *** to never step foot into the lockerroom where only men are allowed

Last edited:
Ex-scout: 4 NFL evaluators say Paxton Lynch is top QB prospect

Paxton Lynch's rise as one of the top pro quarterback prospects in college football has strengthened by the week as Memphis' signal-caller continues a spectacular season for an undefeated team. In fact, two NFL personnel directors already have Lynch at the top of their list at the position, according to former Chicago Bears  director of college scouting Greg Gabriel.

Greg Gabriel  @greggabe

Talked to 2 personnel directors and 2 scouts. Hands down their top QB is Paxton Lynch. Agree that Goff is talented but not physically ready

8:37 AM - 2 Nov 2015
Of course, Lynch has yet to announce whether he will even make himself eligible for the 2016 NFL Draft. Like Cal's Jared Goff, the quarterback to which Gabriel also referred, Lynch is only a junior.is

But he's looking more and more like a very special one. Multiple scouts have echoed Gabriel's information, and at 6-foot-7, 240 pounds, Lynch has a much more physical presence than does Goff.

Gabriel questioned Goff Saturday  during Cal's 27-21 loss to USC, which was the Golden Bears' third consecutive loss.

Lynch takes an 18-1 TD-INT ratio and a streak of seven consecutive games with 300-plus passing yards into Saturday's home game against Navy.

the vision, the feet, the poise. im goff 100%

Last edited:
the way tomsula is talking at the podium right now, it sounds like we've seen the end of kap.

sunshine time? 

Last edited:
I know Kap has been disappointing, but do we really want to see Gabbert out there?

I do, actually. This is a lost season and in the words of our former unremarkable coach singletary "insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again expecting different results."

Yes. We've seen more than enough of Kap. I am kind of afraid it could give the team a spark and they end up a winning a few more games than we should. Could really **** up our drafting position.

Last edited:
Yeah I see what you guys are saying, but if our FO is planning on staying with Kap for the next few years I'd prefer him to be out there and get some more experience.

Damn bros, I miss the 2010-2014 team threads when we were all ecstatic. Been a while since we've all been this down and negative :frown:

Back
Top Bottom