:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont think we can resign Kendall Hunter this year, but can someone refresh my memory. Did we release him because he got hurt again or what was it?

I highly doubt our FO is planning to stay with Kap. The writing is on the wall, and there's no way in hell this is an 18 million dollar QB. He's 5 years in with multiple trips to the NFCC and a Superbowl. There's no experience left for him to garner from. He is who he is, and I don't think he's going to get much better.

He turns 28 tomorrow. Kap is on the brink of being a 30-year-old, regressing QB. Think about that.

Last edited:
me and ron jaworski wish we could hop in the delorean and retract everything we said about kaep

Kap is done. If this FO is smart they are done with him too. I do not want to watch him out there in a 9er uniform anymore, but if it means we lose we should stick with him :x

Like RED said I am afraid Gabbert will give this team a spark and ruin our draft position. GAWD for the last 4 years to wanting to lose more for a draft pick.

With Vernon "performing" these past two weeks and the deadline coming up, I hope someone trades for him

I can smell it now, the raiders trade for Vernon Davis by tomorrow and successfully become the niners 2012 superbowl team

I am with benching Kaep, I've seen enough as well

Even is Gabbert plays well this team still wont win, still a horrible offensive line and no running backs whatsoever

You have to cut bait with Kaep after this year and save the $$$

The play on the goal line where they called a running play and the WR to the left was waving his hand and was wide open is reason enough to say Kaps time at QB is over. Unbelievable and untolerable. This is the NFL and you dont audible out of the run or at least take it upon yourself to just throw it out there???? Im all for following the coaches play call, but grow some balls man, for gods sake.

Demoralizing, especially living in STL and having to deal with my ex wife tell me how much my team sucks >: >: >: >: >: >:

And right after my son told me he likes the 49ers now and the Rams suck. :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ :\ Finally got him on the right track and the niners derail it (well, they tried to........i didnt let him watch the game and i didnt tell him that the Rams cleaned our clock, so maybe he will still be on my side, smdh)

There goes VD to the Broncos

Edit
Getting pretty much a 6th rounder and a 7th in 2017

Last edited:
giphy.gif

DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR VAGINA ON YOUR WAY OUT

Last edited:
thank god we got something before he bounced. 6th, 7th this year and 6th next year.

i have no doubt vernon will ball in denver, but his time here was done.

Last edited:
dorsey

brooks

anquan

i would trade all of those guys if we can get a 6th 

i wouldn't let staley go unless its something ridiculous like a high 2nd rounder.

Back
Top Bottom