:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
god damn. i can't stop watching that play. I remember reading his scouting report. described him as a "mean mother f*cker and nasty finisher". sucks dude was linked to a double homicide before the draft. figured baalke of all people would've taken a flyer.

Baalke woulda taken a flyer on him if he was coming off an ACL injury

What if Kaep's problem with lookin sideline to sideline really is due to his eyes being so close that Mountain of Proboscis.

If that's the case I don't see how you don't feel bad for the guy he literally is genetically predisposed to being bad at playing quarterback.

#bignosebigproblems

Kap plays QB the way I play QB in Madden or NCAA video games. Translation: not knowing what the hell I'm doing (b/c I don't play video games ever) in all facets of playing QB.

Last edited:
I'm almost certain that a part of VD clearing his physical involves going to the gynecologist to make sure his vagina is okay for football

I'm almost certain that a part of VD clearing his physical involves going to the gynecologist to make sure his vagina is okay for football

:lol:
The way Peyton throws them ducks and Vernon doesn't like contact... Here comes Dallas Clark, Wes Welker all over again :smh:

Oline hasnt changed. I dont see Gabbert getting past the seahawks game without suffering an injury

i think they'll likely try to get the ball out fast with gabbert behind center. more 1 step and 3 step drop throws.

Hope he doesn't make it past the 1st snap.

Organization is a ******* joke, anyone who defends this decision is as big of a dumbass as the people who run this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom