:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Thats what I'm saying!!!!!!!...thats the best they could get out of Denver!!!

That's actually pretty "good" for a mid-season NFL trade lol.

He's a player who's a free agent at end of year and been on downward trend the last 2 years and will be 32 in January. Gotta look at it from business and from POV of Broncos or any team trading for him. Would you give up any more for that :lol: ?

And this isn't like NBA or MLB where a mid-season trade, a player can easily make a huge impact right away. Broncos and VD are gonna have to make a real effort to make this work for him to do anything this season.

Last edited:
That's actually pretty "good" for a mid-season NFL trade lol.

He's a player who's a free agent at end of year and been on downward trend the last 2 years and will be 32 in January. Gotta look at it from business and from POV of Broncos or any team trading for him. Would you give up any more for that :lol: ?

And this isn't like NBA or MLB where a mid-season trade, a player can easily make a huge impact right away. Broncos and VD are gonna have to rush to make this work for him to do anything this season.

Word getting anything for him at this point especially with the season were having was pretty good. Not blockbuster or anything but I'd take it lol

is dockett upset that the niners released him?

I mean who wouldn't be upset or disappointed deemed not being good enough to make the team, but I think he's moreso saying with how bad we've looked this season that him going to an undefeated squad must be a great *** feeling :lol:

I agree with Goff not being there physically, but give him a year with a solid trainer have him cleaning and jerking and ****. Boom. Instant hall of famer.

Calling it now. Coronation even sooner than Andrew Luck. 12 super bowl appearances. Three vicotoria secret models. Two Kardashians on the side.

And a Jamba Juice.

god damn.we need to draft some nasty linemen like la'el collins. takes out bobby wagner and then gets to the second level to destroy earl thomas. 
sick.gif

lael.0.gif

god damn. i can't stop watching that play. I remember reading his scouting report. described him as a "mean mother f*cker and nasty finisher". sucks dude was linked to a double homicide before the draft. figured baalke of all people would've taken a flyer. 

btw

Kyle McLorg  ‏@Kyle_McLorgBASG   1m1 minute ago

A source is telling me that there is another big change in the plans for the 49ers tomorrow. Working on getting details

Last edited:
We can expect that anyone who has some type of background the 9ers won't look at... It doesn't fit the motto of "win with class"

I was also a fan of Collins

Back
Top Bottom