:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I'll be the first to admit I was not down in the least for benching Kap, but damn man Gabbert has really impressed. To me it seems like the team enjoys playing with him much more, everyones getting involved, Gabberts got a decent arm but can really put some touch on the ball when need be

Love what I'm seeing from Draughn too, pleasant surprise

Hope Vance and Bow are good

Called this team from week 3. Look at the difference.
Blaine will be fine with time and a line.

if this is the gabbert we get next year im all for it ... he is making a strong case not to get goff by winning and moving them further out in the draft.. Jaylon will not be there in the 10s so i hope this winning stops .. with our  luck we win out

A niner win, and up 65 points in my wildcard playoff fantasy league.

Im feeling good this sunday afternoon.

Finish 8-8.. You know if we keep losing and get a high draft pick we wont get goff or smith.. It will be a random pick you never heard of

Gabbert definitely has been playing better than I expected but I still would rather draft a QB in the draft if we're in position to. The only problem is if we keep winning if someone will be available that we like. If it comes to it I wouldnt mind another year of Gabbert. I just would have no expectations of making the playoffs.

mean.gif

man, lord fangio is going to be PISSED when he reviews this on the all-22. looks like the bears were in quarters vs only 2 ride receivers, and they totally bit the underneath route by Q. they presumed that torrey was only running a clear out route lmao smh.

gabberthero.0.0.gif

Last edited:
man, lord fangio is going to be PISSED when he reviews this on the all-22. looks like the bears were in quarters vs only 2 ride receivers, and they totally bit the underneath route by Q. they presumed that torrey was only running a clear out route lmao smh.

gabberthero.0.0.gif

******* excellent throw.

It was 20 -20 then the Bears ran that KR back;I turned the tv off and left the house. I come back and see the Niners won 26-20. How? I didn't see any flags before I turned the tv off.

this is the EXACT 3-level read flood concept the 49ers used to beat fangio's quarters. classic zone scheme killer.

gabberthero.0.0.gif

Last edited:
It was 20 -20 then the Bears ran that KR back;I turned the tv off and left the house. I come back and see the Niners won 26-20. How? I didn't see any flags before I turned the tv off.
Bears had a chance at the end but missed a field goal to win and we won in OT on our 2nd possession!!

Back
Top Bottom