:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that kid Karl Joseph though :x :wow:

cat reminds me of bob sanders, just decleating anything running in his direction.

just wondering though, considering Ward and Tartt could be our long term safeties, would it be outrageous to draft a safety and move him to ILB? Joseph looks like he has the build of a LB, can obviously tackle as well as one, and could probably cover a TE if necessary.

seeing that video of Joseph I miss the days of Dashon and Whitner...idc about all the flags dashon got, I miss seeing someone laying the ******* wood over the middle

--pause--

i wouldn't even worry about where he would fit in our defense. if mangini sticks around, joseph fits in perfectly with all the disguised secondary looks. you never know if its jimmie ward, tartt or karl joseph blitzing or dropping into coverage.

with the way teams pass in the modern NFL, you can never have too many good players in the secondary, especially "real" football players like karl joseph who sell out and give 100% effort on every single play like it's the last play of their career ala the justin smiths, p-willys, hitners, etc.

this guy is more than a thumper. he has sick range and closing speed. peep the textbook footwork as he transitions from back pedaling to going down hill

you grab jaylon smith in the first, karl joseph in the ~3rd, and you've infused the defense with not only speed and toughness on multiple levels, but guys that are fiece competitors and much needed leaders.

Last edited:
:x love how he was able to keep his eye on the qb and keep track of/close in on the WR on the sideline; read that pass the entire way. I don't watch much CFB, if any, but I can tell this kid has some amazing football instincts

btw, there had to have been at least one concussion sustained on that hit. **** was violent as hell. you just see the OU receiver's legs flailing like a fish out of water

Last edited:
I would love to have J Smith.. I want the niners to always and forever have nasty linebackers. Lol.

Last edited:
Goff/CAL is playing in 30min

Baalke/Tomsula divide has begun?
 The first is the 53-man roster decision. It is no secret that Trent Baalke retains the decision-making power for determining the 53-man roster. That technically was in place dating back to Jim Harbaugh. Tomsula's radio interview was interesting in that he pointed out that the coaches pushed for Tiller, but Baalke decided he wasn't seeing enough to justify including him on the 53-man roster.
Obviously Tiller has worked out well at guard, so Baalke's decision looks foolish in that regard.
http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/12...ndrew-tiller-roster-decision-and-trent-baalke

Last edited:
the cal team is such trash. Goff is single-handedly carrying them.

He literally threw 3 or 4 perfect passes, one for a TD on a fade and his receivers just boofed em all. As I was typing my last comment though he tried to run it in and fumbled lol. But its getting called back.

WE NEED #16 IN RED AND GOLD AGAIN

let's not make the same mistake of passing up on players who play in our backyard (Rodgers, Keenan Allen, Desean)

i dont want baalke, tomsula or anyone on this coaching staff touching goff. they will ruin him. you either clean house to draft him, or you move on.

goff da god + hue jack city = we back baby

mean.gif

Last edited:
man Goff calm down now, throw some picks to get everyone off the trail

we should pick up Kenny Lawler in the 3rd or 4th as well, they have amazing chemistry and he's a red zone beast

Back
Top Bottom